EDPuzzle

Can we integrate with EDpuzzle?

We can embed, but can't have students logged in.

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas
19 Comments
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @jfrielich_ls ‌

I'm going to point you to New: Partner Integration Idea Process where you can learn about submitting an integration request.

And here is an area where you can discover if the integration is already there, if somebody else has asked for it, and also where you can request it: https://community.canvaslms.com/community/ideas/integrations 

I hope this helps,

Agent K

jfrielich_ls
Community Member

Thank you  @kmeeusen ‌,

I believe I followed these procedures. Did I post this in the wrong space?

Thank you,

-Josh

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

You did it perfectly,  @jfrielich_ls . Smiley Happy I did a search myself, and couldn't find an outstanding request for an EDPuzzle integration. Your idea is open for voting.

SHEBENE
Community Champion

We love EDPuzzle and would love to have it pass grades to Canvas. This would be outstanding!

SHEBENE
Community Champion

I don't get voting this down. If you don't use EDPuzzle it doesn't affect you. The Canvas resources that would be put towards something like this would be people that work with LTI and external companies to develop relationships anyway so it's not like this happening would prevent the the next version of Canvas Student mobile app from coming out on time.

richardm
Community Novice

Would love to be able to use the data from Edpuzzle Smiley Happy

pblair
Community Novice

Edpuzzle and Canvas are a natural fit. Score passing to Canvas would make Edpuzzle a central idea to a Canvas classroom!

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

The Radar idea stage has been removed from the Feature Idea Process.  You can read more about why in the blog post Adaptation: Feature Idea Process Changes.

This change will only impact the stage sort of this idea and will not change how it is voted on or how it is considered during prioritization activities.  This change will streamline the list of ideas 'open for voting', making it easier for you to see the true top voted ideas in one sort, here.

moh_hash
Community Novice

Great idea!!

pblair
Community Novice

This is a no-brainer. This, flupgrid, and NearPod are the perfect trio!!!! Please make this happen!