Increase the Speed for New Quiz Report Data

0 Likes
(4)

Please increase the speed for the quiz report data generation.

In the old quiz tool, professors could view the Quiz and Item Analysis data immediately. With the introduction of the new quiz tool, there is a significant delay in these data (anywhere from 12 to 48 hours).

Since the csv download option is not enabled in the new quiz tool, there is no method to obtain aggregate data aside from the Quiz and Item Analysis Report. 

I need submit student grades quickly and viewing the aggregate is very helpful.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

SLSmith
Community Member

I really don't understand the delay in an electronic system. I used to review the results immediately in the old quizzes. I like the features in the new quizzes so I use it but have to then remember to check back in later to review

lcd83
Community Member

Increasing the speed in which reports are available in New quizzes is very important along with allowing for them to be downloaded.

For example, an instructor gives a final and wants to review the results of each question in several different classes to ensure there weren't any bad questions or ones that a lot of students had trouble with. Grades must be turned in within 48 hrs.

Without being able to download the results and having to wait as long as 48 hours after the final is complete to even see the reports is a major hardship.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.