[New Quizzes] Activity Log

On the old quiz format, if you went to a student's activity log during or after the quiz, you can see when the student "exited" or clicked out of the quiz. This was a very useful feature to keep students honest. The new quiz format does not indicate this if a student clicks away from the quiz while taking it. It is possible to add that back to the new quiz format?

45 Comments
jeningram
Community Member

Definitely an important feature that we need added to New Quizzes in order to maintain the integrity of assignment data.  Please put this feature back!

bhaus
Community Explorer

I'd like to see this feature. Is there any update on this?

ctarbet
Community Explorer

We would all like this feature as well. 👍

badams1
Community Novice

This is a very important issue that needs addressed in the new quizzes. 

TristanGeddes
Community Novice

Yes please add that feature back on.  It is invaluable.

sturnbow
Community Novice

Please bring it back!

ChrisFerekides
Community Member

NEED this feature back !

vventor
Community Member

This feature is now available with New Quizzes, but it is flawed as it is no longer in the Speedgrader.  The Quiz Log is now buried in the Moderate area. Additionally, when you click on a student, you are taken to a screen that shows the log but no mention of who the student is. Try clicking on more than one student and remember who you clicked on last. 

Please put the Quiz Log back into the Speedgrader. This way it is easier to find and use when you need it most, and you are able to at a glance be reminded of which student's log you are viewing. 

NHendleyGCS
Community Explorer

I am trying to make the adjustment to New Quizzes but there are a lot of features I miss.

It might be my students and I may get one to help me test it, but IS the log in New Quizzes showing students leaving the site? I need that feature to be in place before I can use New Quizzes to assign a test. Am I wasting my time building Item Banks?

ROBMAUGHAN32
Community Member

I agree that I really liked this feature on the old quizzes. It is extremely useful and dare I say "necessary"?