Post an email to Canvas course

0 Likes
(2)

I often receive emails that I want to share with my students. Sometimes it might be an advertisement, could be a job posting and maybe something informative. For a variety of reasons, I don't want to just email it to them. For one, if I did that, it would live outside of Canvas. 

I would like to have a way to send an email to Canvas so that it appears as a posting or a Page. MS Teams and OneNote both have this capability. That way I can start a discussion around an email or assign it to my students to read. The workaround is to make it a .pdf and then post it, but it would be MUCH better if I could do this with one click or drag and drop. 

2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.