Navigating the NEW Impact Community

AnneliseGoodman
Instructure
Instructure

AnneliseGoodman_0-1638905981138.png

Ready to dive in and explore the new Impact Community space? Start here to answer all of your questions. 

What is it? 

The Impact Community Page is the central hub for everything you will need to help your Impact journey run smoothly. We have some familiar resources, as well as some new additions to make your life easier. Here is a breakdown of what you can access:

AnneliseGoodman_1-1638905981056.png

Impact Guides 

Find video and text documentation about how to use and troubleshoot Impact! You have the option to navigate, filter and search the user guides. 

Formerly: Learn.EesySoft.com 

Hint: When you search, make sure to select this 

AnneliseGoodman_2-1638905981141.png

knowledge base to search only Impact’s community.

AnneliseGoodman_3-1638905981163.png

AnneliseGoodman_4-1638905981167.png

Impact Support Portal 

Can’t find what you are looking for in the Impact Guides? Submit a support ticket to our team. 

Formerly: Learn.EesySoft.com 

AnneliseGoodman_5-1638905981129.png

AnneliseGoodman_6-1638905981215.png

Impact Blogs 

Read more about customer use cases, current trends in academia, and learn more about Impact resources. Additionally, you can find copies of our past monthly newsletters here. 

Hint: We also encourage our customers to submit their own blogs! Formerly: EesySoft Blogs/Use Cases

AnneliseGoodman_7-1638905981213.png

Impact Question Forum 

Do you ever wonder how others use Impact? Ask away, thread discussions and answers, and mark answers as correct. 

Formerly: Impact Slack

AnneliseGoodman_8-1638905981207.png

Impact Universe 

Need inspiration for a new message or campaign? The Impact Universe is composed of examples from our stellar global customer network. Search and sort your shared content. We simplified the sharing functionality to make it easier for you to share with your peers. 

Formerly: EesySoft Universe

AnneliseGoodman_9-1638905981217.png

Impact Release Notes 

Stay up to date with our latest release information from our team! Or, peruse the lengthy archive document of past releases, and then follow and subscribe to the new forum in order to stay up to date on product changes. Roadmap and Product Blogs coming soon! 

Formerly: EesySoft Release Notes

Impact Idea Conversations 

If you have an idea for product improvement, submit it to our Community site! You can also view other suggestions and upvote the ones you like the most. We consolidated and moved some of the top ideas from Canny, but if there is an idea you were passionate about that doesn’t get moved over, we encourage you to create it as a new idea in the new space! 

*We didn’t discard the other ideas posted to Canny; we’ve downloaded them so we can review them during prioritization activities as needed. 

Formerly: Canny

Impact Academy 

Need to review or introduce new team members to Impact? The academy has you covered! Simply complete the course at your leisure. Experience the same great learning resources in their new Canvas course format.

Coming Soon 

• Campaign Templates: We’re renaming these to Campaign Previews to better reflect what they are, and we’ll be loading them into the Community space shortly! 
  • Public Roadmap: We’re excited to work with the product team and clearly communicate what they’re working towards on a quarterly basis. You can check out the format of the roadmap
  • Product Blogs: You’ll be hearing directly from the humans that are behind the scenes as they describe the problems they’re trying to solve and how they’re approaching it. You can get a blog preview from our other products. 

Community Virtual Tour 

Prefer to see the environment through the CSM’s eyes? Check out our demo:
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/RmP9C2KvQ6xdT4DcU5RiB9? 

How do I participate in the Community? 

You don’t need a Community account to consume the Community resources, but you will need one if you want to participate. You can create your Instructure Community account by following the directions below. 

I’m a Canvas User: How do I log into the Community with my Canvas account? 

I don’t use Canvas: How do I log into the Instructure Community if I do not have a Canvas account? 

Have any lingering questions? Feel free to contact your CSM!