Canvas Tools to Increase Work Efficiency

Canvas Tools to Increase Work Efficiency
Published on ‎12-15-2023 02:49 PM by | Updated on ‎02-01-2024 03:26 PM

Join Instructure Advocates as they discuss some of their favorite tips, tricks, and hacks to increase your efficiency in Canvas (and maybe save you a little time as well)! 

Join our live stream HERE

If you were unable to join us live, but still want to watch the link still works to catch the YouTube video!

Advocates joining the panel are:

Andrea Earl @andrea_earl 

Carrie Gardner 

Chris Giles @christopher_gil 

Jessica Gutierrez @jessica_gutierr 

Phil Jarosz @pjarosz 

Brad Moser @BradMoser 

Sean Nufer @DrNufer 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 1, 2024 12:00 PM MST
End:
Thu, Feb 1, 2024 01:00 PM MST
Labels (2)
8 Comments
valentinesking
Community Coach

Looking forward to this!

MelissaLim
Community Member

How do I access this event on Feb. 1? Do I just come back to this webpage?

knoxd
Community Participant

Hi @MelissaLim !  I just updated the event, but here is the link you'll use for the live stream! Thanks for joining us!  🙂 

https://youtube.com/live/gxSzIDa4Lb4?feature=share 

Oh good; I was wondering if it was going to be recorded (I have a conflicting meeting). Glad to know it will be. Good luck today!

Val

knoxd
Community Participant

Fingers crossed it all works as planned!  🙂 That YouTube link should work after the event too.  🙂 

JasmineOguntuga
Community Participant

I’ll be there! 

JessicaDeanSVC
Community Coach

Will a version of the session be available with captioning? The YouTube recording does not have any captioning available and I want to be sure that I can point folks at my institution to an accessible version of the presentation.

knoxd
Community Participant

Hey @JessicaDeanSVC !  My apologies.  I missed that set up on the YouTube side of things.  I just went in and adjusted the settings.  It looks like they are working now. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!!