Canvas STUDIO Goodness

dlourcey
Instructure
Instructure

I just joined Eddie Small (@smallindiana) and Marcus Painter (@edtechmarcus) in a CanvasLive session where I  had the privilege of sharing my thoughts about Canvas Studio and how powerful Studio is for teaching and learning.

As a district, we have not yet purchased Studio, but if I have my way (enter maniacal laugh), we will. It is such a GREAT tool. In the session, I talk about how my district leadership asked that I get some input from teachers who use Edpuzzle and Screencastify pretty regularly. So, my Canvas CSM and our account manager allowed my to run a test drive in a single course. I opened it up for volunteers to give Studio a spin. So far, they are loving it. I can't wait to share the data with our leadership team.

Watch this session where we talk about what Studio brings to the table in researching options for THE interactive video solution. Studio definitely checks all of the boxes:

Here is the slide deck from the session:

What about some use cases? How can STUDIO be leveraged for learning, strategy, celebrations, professional growth, and promotion. Check out this slide (Slide 6 of the above presentation).

Studio Use Cases.png

Throwing out some questions for discussion:

1. What video solution(s) are you using? How is it working? What do you like best? What do you like least?
  2. How are you using Studio? What do you like best? What do you like least?
  3. What questions are asking if you are trying to make a video solutions decision? How have you done your research and homework in making this decision?
  4. What other other considerations should be at the table?

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Tags (1)
3 Comments