cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrReed
Community Participant

New Quizzes Upcoming Features

Jump to solution

I am creating training materials regarding New Quizzes for my staff, and I'm attempting to organize a list of common barriers.   Does anyone have information about planned implementation date for any of the following New Quiz features??  

Item

Description

Coming Soon?

Partial Credit

Of the autograded question types, only Multiple Answer and Fill in the Blank support partial credit

SpeedGrader

New quizzes are not visible in SpeedGrader.  

Teachers must use the moderate features to manually grade.

Manually Graded Questions

If a quiz includes questions that require manual grading, the workflow is clunky.

There is no notification to show teachers that a quiz has been submitted & needs grading.  It does not appear in the “To Do List” or in SpeedGrader.

Learning Mastery Gradebook

If questions are tagged with outcomes (standards), this information is not passed to the Learning Mastery Gradebook.

(although it is visible on a quiz level in the reports tab)

2022: Quarter 2

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@MrReed You might get insight for your project from the product manager's blog at  Sunsetting Classic Quizzes Q&A - Instructure Community  . We've moved your question into the user group where people who are already familiar with the timeline and features can assist.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@MrReed You might get insight for your project from the product manager's blog at  Sunsetting Classic Quizzes Q&A - Instructure Community  . We've moved your question into the user group where people who are already familiar with the timeline and features can assist.

View solution in original post

embleton
Community Participant

yes, you can grade quizzes in speedgrader ...  but I completely agree that the lack of notification is a huge issue.
The fact that partial scores display while there are still ungraded questions on a submission is, to my way of thinking, be a critical design error!