cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Listing: Microsoft Education

Partner Listing: Microsoft Education

Microsoft-logo_rgb_c-gray (2).png

Latest News

01/06/2021: The new OneDrive LTI for Canvas is generally available!! See all the details in the post below. Thanks to my friends from LTI office hours for reminding me to update this page 😊

10/06/2021: The new OneDrive LTI for Canvas is now available for public preview - without the need for a preview agreement! See below for more information and how to get started.

9/12/2021: The full course on the new integrations is available on the Microsoft Educator Center! The link is here: Connect faculty and learners with Canvas and Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Educator Center. We also have a webinar we are running live on Tuesday, September 14th to hear directly from Microsoft and Canvas about the new integrations:

The webinar will be held on Sept. 14, 2021 and two time options to provide customers in various time zones to attend:

We look forward to your customers joining this important webinar to learn how they can provide their educators and students with a “better together” rewarding solution, and leave with tools and resources ready to launch success.

8/31/2021: Two updates: We would love to invite any customers that are interested in the OneDrive private preview to reach out to lmsintegrations@microsoft.com to get signed up. In addition, we would invite all customers who have been using the Teams and Teams Meetings integrations to fill out this survey: Teams and LMS Integrations (office.com) to give feedback and help our product team prioritize their roadmap. Thank you!

8/11/2021: We've been receiving questions about whether or not customers should still fill out the form now that the Teams classes and Teams meetings integrations have released publicly. The answer is YES! Filling out the form allows our customer success team to know you're interested in the integrations and send you information about how to self deploy the integrations and get help if you run into any issues. The form can be found here: aka.ms/lmsintegration

8/10/2021: The new Teams meetings LTI is here!

7/23/2021: Latest updates:

• We’ve re-organized this page to make information easier to find.
  • We also encourage interested readers to subscribe to this page to stay current on the latest updates. To subscribe, click the kabob menu (the three vertical dots on the upper right side of the page) and select Subscribe.
  • The FAQ has been updated to reflect some of your most recent questions.

7/21/2021: We wanted to inform you all that our release timeline for the new OneDrive integration has been pushed back. We don't know the exact dates, but we are working hard to accelerate the delivery date as much as possible. We are also targeting the release of a full course on the Microsoft Educator Center and Microsoft Learn about the new integrations next month. I've been informed that community members aren't able to comment on this page - so I've been answering questions here: Canvas + Microsoft Upcoming LTI Integrations (canvaslms.com). Feel free to @ mention SamanthaFisher there with questions.

7/16/2021: The Teams classes LTI app will be available for all Canvas customers by Friday, 7/23! This app will allow educators to create Teams for their Canvas courses, and gives students and educators an easy launch point into Teams from Canvas. We are so excited to role out this integration and get your feedback! 

7/6/2021: Click-through demos are now ready and posted below and in the Educator PD and support documentation section! Please reach out to LMSIntegrations@microsoft.com with additional questions.

6/9/2021:  The new integrations between Canvas and Microsoft 365 are coming this summer!  See below for the latest info on what new capabilities are coming, links to professional development resources, FAQs, and how to get more info. 

5/28/2021: What's new in Microsoft Teams - Office Support

Microsoft 365 with Canvas

Microsoft 365 already has a number of helpful integrations with Canvas, including:

• Creating a Teams meeting link from the rich content editor
  • Creating assignments and using SpeedGrader with Office 365 documents
  • Creating OneNote Class Notebooks for each of your Canvas courses
  • Leveraging the power of Microsoft's Immersive Reader on Canvas Pages

We are excited to be expanding on these capabilities in Summer 2021 with a collection of new LTI apps for OneDrive, Teams classes (now available!), and Teams meetings (now available). You can view an overview of the existing and new integrations in the attached presentation and get answers to your most pressing questions in the FAQ below.

Looking for assistance in getting set up with the new M365 LTIs as soon as they are available? Let us know by filling out the form and our customer success team will contact you with information on how to begin.

The wait is over! Microsoft OneDrive LTI is now generally available.

Microsoft OneDrive LTI is now generally available for all Canvas customers. Microsoft OneDrive LTI has rolled out to all customers and is no longer in preview. Microsoft OneDrive LTI brings the best of OneDrive and Office365 directly into Canvas. Educators can access their OneDrive files right within Canvas, add Office 365 files to modules and assignments, and grade Office 365 files in the Canvas SpeedGrader. Students can work on Office 365 cloud assignments, submit OneDrive files directly from Canvas in response to their assignments, and collaborate using Office 365 files within Canvas.

The new Microsoft OneDrive LTI has several exciting new features:

• Users can add multiple OneDrive school accounts
  • Fully supports Canvas course copy
  • New and improved OneDrive file picker experience
  • Link or embed Office 365 files in modules and assignments
  • Use Office 365 files in Canvas Collaborations
  • And more!

SamanthaFisher_0-1641519984321.png

To help you prepare for deploying this integration, we have provided the following resources:

If you’d like deployment assistance, please visit our scheduling form and select LTI Integrations Deployment to book a convenient day and time that works best for you and your team, including your Canvas administrator and your Microsoft tenant administrator.

Still have questions? Join our weekly LTI Open Office Hours with our LMS Integrations team. To attend, join our Teams Meeting during the following times:

• Every Wednesday at 4:30 PM Pacific Time
  • Every Thursday from 8:00 AM Pacific Time

Teams classes LTI for Canvas is here!

You've asked for an easy way for educators to create class Teams for their Canvas courses and the wait is over. Educators will now be able to create class Teams based on the enrollment roster of their courses with appropriate user roles. Once the team is created, educators and students will be able to navigate to their associated class teams directly from their Canvas courses using desktop, mobile, or web platforms.

Please refer to the following resources for deployment:

Teams meetings LTI is now available!

Teams meetings LTI empowers educators and students to access and schedule Teams meetings for the class directly from Canvas using desktop, mobile, or web platforms.

Meetings.png

To help you prepare for deploying this integration, we have provided the following resources:

If you’d like deployment assistance, please visit our scheduling form and select LTI Integrations Deployment to book a convenient day and time that works best for you and your team, including your Canvas administrator and your Microsoft tenant administrator.

Still have questions? Join our weekly LTI Open Office Hours with our LMS Integrations team.

Open Office Hours

Have questions about the integrations or the deployment process? Join our weekly LTI Open Office Hours with our LMS Integrations team, including representatives from our customer success deployment team and our product teams. To attend, join our Teams meeting  during the following times:

• Every Wednesday at 4:30 PM Pacific Time
  • Every Thursday from 8:00 AM Pacific Time

Training and Documentation

Admin documentation

Our IT admin documentation describes the configuration process for new integrations.

Educator documentation

Our educator documentation describes how to use the LTI apps for educators.

Click-through Demos

Our interactive click-through demos give an overview of how to set up and use the new LTIs in Canvas:

Microsoft Educator Center Course

Connect faculty and learners with Canvas and Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Educator Center.

About Microsoft Education

Our Mission: Empower every student on the planet to achieve more.

Helpful Links

Home | Microsoft Education

Professional development portal:

Microsoft Educator Center

Microsoft Teams links:

Sales Contact: 

Contact us | Microsoft Education

Resources for remote learning: 

Distance & Remote Learning | Microsoft Education

Microsoft Education on social media:

Accessibility

At Microsoft, we understand the power of technology, and that's why we continue to innovate, create, and design in a way that gives everyone the ability to achieve more.

Security

This article provides an overview of Teams-specific security and compliance.

Privacy

We are committed to privacy. In our Microsoft Privacy Statement, you can find information on the following topics:

• COPPA policy
  • Privacy department/officer contact
  • Data Deletion Request Process
  • Third Party Data Sharing & Opt-out
  • Cookies or Tracking Technologies
  • Data correlation practices (across customers or create profiles)
  • Targeted Advertising using user data
  • Privacy Certifications or Seals
Attachments
Comments

@SamanthaFisher  - any updates on Immersive Readers working with the Canvas Student App?  Our K-8 students are on iPads using the Canvas Student app and there is a great need for Immersive Reader to work for them.

Hi @Hildi_Pardo thanks for reaching out!  The Canvas team has informed me that there are not plans to make the Immersive Reader available in the short term in the Canvas Student App, but they are following up to see what is possible! I will post an update and tag you once I learn more! 

Hi @SamanthaFisher 

Some questions I could not find answers to from the video:

• Does embedding include access to Immersive Reader? - this is very important indeed!!
  • Has the integration extended beyond integrating files from your own OneDrive account eg Shared files?

Many thanks

Gideon

Hi @SamanthaFisher 

We are currently investigating the new Teams Meetings LTI integration with Canvas and whilst we can see the "Teams Meetings LTI" developer key within our test instance (170000000000703 as per the instructions), we cannot see this within our live environment. When should this be available?

Any support and/or advice you can provide would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Richard.

Hi @GideonWilliams thank you for your questions!

- Currently, no. The first version of the OneDrive app will not include the immersive reader for embedded files. We know this is a huge need and are working hard to deliver this feature when we can. We will keep you posted with any updates!

-Yes, before we wide release the OneDrive app we will have access to shared files including those on Teams sites and Sharepoint sites for all users!

Let me know if you have other questions.

Hi @rdudley I know we have been conversing via private message, but I figured I'd answer here as well so others can see the answer! Teams Meetings LTI will be fully available and rolled out to all customers by next Monday, 8/9. Thanks!

Hi @SamanthaFisher is it released now?  If so is there a revised client ID / any documentation or guidance for admins.  Client ID ending 703 is disabled in production.

Hey @SamanthaFisher, We do not see Teams Meetings in prod or beta instance of Canvas. I see one, but I believe it is the old one. The guide here ( ) says it should be 170000000000703 but the one currently in prod and beta says 170000000000549. Please let us know if we are missing anything. 

Can the JSON be modified (or another version created) where the course navigation placement is defaulted to disabled?  If we could create our own keys rather than using the inherited one, that type of change would be easy enough to accomplish.

Hi,

We were testing the enrollment sync when a student becomes inactive in Canvas. It did not remove the student from the Team. Has anyone else experienced this? I did try to read all the other posts, FAQs and information, but didn't see anything about this. 

Thanks for the help!

Hi @John_Lowe ,

You can modify the LTI once it has been created to be hidden by default. I did this with the Class Teams LTI already, and it worked without a problem.

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/The-Product-Blog/Canvas-Microsoft-Upcoming-LTI-Integrations/bc-p/... 

Thanks, @erik_gustafson .  I wasn't sure that would work with these inherited keys, but we'll give it a shot!  Appreciate the tip!!

@John_Lowe ,

Yes, I was a little surprised that it works with these inherited keys too, but I am sure glad it does. 

It works with both the Class Teams LTI and the Teams Meetings LTI. I just did it on the Teams Meetings one. 

Does anyone else utilise multiple tenancies for Teams?

We have a staff one and a student one (for security reasons) and so it will prove difficult to make use of the Teams LTI integration if it only accepts one tenancy.

Hi @SamanthaFisher  - any update on the release of the conferencing app? It was due yesterday...

@SamanthaFisher We are currently setting up the Class Teams LTI in our Beta instance to test and play to see if everything works like we think before we release to everyone.  We currently have our Teams set to expire after a year of no activity.  How does this work with Class Teams?  What is considered activity?  Will it take someone actually accessing the Team either through Teams or Canvas, or will the daily sync be seen as activity on the Team?  We are trying to avoid lots of extra Teams from past courses lingering.

Thanks!

-Nick

Hi @jmwatson1 and @dave_barber - did you follow all of the steps in the admin guide? You do need to add the app by clicking +App and adding the client ID 170000000000703 as described in the Canvas section of the admin documentation Use Microsoft Teams meetings with Canvas | Microsoft Docs. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues!

@erik_gustafson and @John_Lowe great to see there's a solution for this! This is definitely one of our most frequently asked questions. Thanks for the help here John 🙂

@SamanthaFisher are you able to point me to any guides/info you have on OneNote Class Notebook LTI please?

Hi @olguin - that's strange, it should remove inactive users from the Team. How long did you wait to see if the membership changes were synced? There can be a delay in syncing updated membership. Let me know if this issue persists and I can get you in touch with our support team.

Hi @EveWhitelaw  yes, it was released yesterday! There is now an update live on the partner page with all of the relevant documentation and information. You should be able to install it without issue! Let me know if you run into any problems.

Hi @nwilson7 thank you for your question! I have sent it to our Teams engineering team and will post an answer here once I hear back from them.

Hi @KarthikaThiagar thanks for your question! Here is the link to information about the OneNote Class Notebook LTI and how to set it up within Canvas: Integrate OneNote Class Notebook with an LMS.

As far as functionality, it exists in the course navigation of the Canvas course and allows an educator to set up a Class Notebook for their course that adds all of their students to the Notebook. The Notebook has a private space for each student to do work and a space for the instructor to post read only materials for students. This documentation is a walkthrough on using Class Notebook for educators: Getting Started with the OneNote Class Notebook: A Walkthrough for Teachers (microsoft.com).

Lovely, thanks a lot @SamanthaFisher 

Hi @SamanthaFisher.

Can I please confirm if there is active progress being made on the synchronization between TEAMS and Canvas calendars. 

We tested the conferencing application and have realized the following:

A) If you create a meeting within canvas via the existing TEAMS integration, the meeting shows in Canvas calendar, but not TEAMS calendar.
B) If you create a meeting within Canvas via the new MS 'Teams Meeting' application, it will show in TEAMS calendar, but not Canvas.

I thought it would have been at least one or the other for both methods, ideally showing on both calendars, but it looks like we have an either or depending how we set the meeting up. This doesn't really make sense since we are still using TEAMS and is going to cause huge confusion for staff and student in terms of calendar management.

Can you let me know if there is intention to resolve this so that if a meeting is scheduled via the current teams integration within Canvas or the new Teams Meeting App that they will show on both Canvas and Team calendar so the information will there regardless of what calendar is being looked at?

It doesn't make logical sense at the moment when trying to break this down to staff and students.

Hi @nwilson7 I received an answer to your question!

Any Teams you create through the integration will respect your policies that you've set at the organizational level. So they will expire 1 year after no activity. The sync does count as activity but the sync actually doesn't happen daily - it only happens when there are roster changes in the Canvas course, so as long as there are no changes there will be no activity. Here is more information:

Based on Team expiration and renewal in Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs and Microsoft 365 group expiration policy | Microsoft Docs, groups (and consequently, the teams that they are backing) that are actively in use are renewed automatically. Any of the following actions will auto-renew a group:

• SharePoint - view, edit, download, move, share, or upload files. (Viewing a SharePoint page does not count as an action for automatic renewal.)
  • Outlook - join group, read or write group message from the group, and like a message (Outlook on the web).
  • Teams - visiting a teams channel.

So, if the sync results in a membership change to the underlying group through Graph updates or if a user even just visits any group artifact (like a team channel, SharePoint resource or group message), it should be considered as activity.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Hi, We are still consider the new MS Teams integration.   One question I have is:

If a course has multiple sections (Period 1, Period 3, and Period 5) and in one course, will the Teams Meeting link be open to all three periods/sections?   Or is there a way to manage this?

And....what if a teacher needs to meet with select students?

@SamanthaFisher sorry for delay in replying we did get the Teams meeting LTI installed in the end...thank you for the help.  Regarding the issue highlighted by @EveWhitelaw we too have noted the issue about meetings scheduled in the new LTI not being recorded in the canvas calendar and will follow this query with interest.  Also, we have noted that, when reviewing the scheduled meetings within a canvas course (agenda view accessed by the Teams Meeting menu item) the chronologically latest meeting (i.e. not necessarily the last meeting to be created) does not appear. I do have a ticket open about this and will update with any progress, but I am interested to know if this is just me or is it affecting other people too?

@Hildi_Pardo cross-listed sections are not supported by the new Class Teams LTI. You can create the Teams in the individual sections/courses, but when cross-listed, all sections will only see the Team of the parent course (and be added enrollment wise, to this Team as well). We found that out in our testing and confirmed it with Microsoft. They acknowledged that it was on their road map, but not ready yet. We are waiting to rollout these new integrations until either next school year or at a point during this upcoming school year that is a bit less hectic than a week and a half before school starts 🙂 Best of luck!

@SamanthaFisher,

We have the Class Teams LTI enabled and the Teams Meetings enabled. Lets say for my class I only want to use the Teams Meetings. I don't need a Class Teams. If I enable the Integration and do a sync but disable Class Teams in my course navigation, will it create a Class Teams automatically?

There are instances where we would want to prevent it from creating a Teams if an instructor only wants the Teams Meetings. 

@JeffLuttrell great to see you here!   And thanks for the info.  (and of course I had written the wrong thing and could not edit my comment -- I should have written Teams Meetings LTI).  

I'm guessing it's the same, that it is one meeting link that can be accessed by all students enrolled in the course, regardless of Section.    We will be eager to see this down the road.  In the meantime, like you, we will go ahead and wait.   We are starting the year in person, and teachers already know how to create the links to their meetings and post them.   We can wait for the integration to get a little better.   Thank you!

Hi @SamanthaFisher .

Do you have any response to my previous query regarding the calendar issue between creating a TEAMS meeting based on whether existing or new tool is used? 

Additionally, our team are now asking the question in relation to the Group section within Canvas. We have the TEAMS meeting app for module view, however if you go into Groups the app is not there (i.e. in replace of BBB). So does that mean if meetings were to be created via the main module page for a 'group' would they still show in the group page/calendar space or do they need to be created within the Group space via the Teams Meeting App in that space? 

If they need to use the meeting app within the Group page, then when will this be available? 

Hi @SamanthaFisher 

Further to my previous posts, we were planning on switching over to the new Canvas – Teams meetings LTI integration Monday 23rd August.  However, we have encountered an issue which means we cannot at this moment in time proceed until we understand from MS how to resolve, I will describe below the steps taken :

We have been using two modules for testing.  Each of which has a number of staff added for testing purposes.  All of those staff have had their email changed to UPN format, so that they can be recognised by MS.    In the two modules the sync option has been turned on, as detailed on this canvas page : How do I sync course data in Canvas with Microsoft... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Within the module, when creating a new teams meeting, the organiser selects to add entire class:

EveWhitelaw_4-1629458393293.png

The behaviour that we then observe, is that some of the class are added and some are not.  In the 1st  screen shot below, you will see that 7 different users have been added to the meeting.

However, if you look on the following screenshot, you will see that in the actual module list of users there are many more users that have not been added

EveWhitelaw_2-1629458248539.jpeg

EveWhitelaw_3-1629458248545.jpeg

Of the users in the list above, there are two that do not have associated MS accounts, so we wouldn’t expect them to sync but all others we would, and in fact when we check the associated team that was created for this same module they appear in the team.  So this suggests that the issue is something to do with how the users have been picked up via the Teams meetings Integration.  

Our developer suggested that could this be an issue related to the enrolments that do not have Microsoft accounts in the module?  Ie when whatever script encounters them it is causing an error and not then adding the rest of the participants?  

We would really appreciate understanding what is happening and if this is something that can be resolved quickly, because we were planning to release this next week but now need to delay until we know this is going to work.

Hi, @EveWhitelaw.  In our testing of the Teams Meetings LTI, we saw something somewhat similar.  However, everyone in the course roster in Canvas who was also in our Microsoft tenant was automatically added when we used the "Add entire class" link.  The only people who were not added were the Canvas people who were not in our Microsoft tenant (as could be expected).  After you use that "Add entire class" link, we are still able to manually invite the email addresses of the people outside of our tenant simply by typing their email address in the box like you would do with normal Teams Meetings scheduled through Microsoft Teams directly.

This is cumbersome, but it at least is available as a workaround while Microsoft sorts this all out and automatically invites external non-tenant email addresses to the meetings scheduled through this LTI.  Basically, as it functions now, the "add entire class" link seems to only invite users from the Microsoft tenant who also match the Canvas roster rather than inviting everyone on the Canvas roster regardless if they are in the Microsoft tenant.  This is also evident in those who have different profile photos in Canvas from their Microsoft tenant account.

Could I request that Microsoft folks settle on the naming convention for these LTIs and stop changing them in the inherited client IDs?  This is really messing with our ability to create screenshots, recordings, or other documentation for our faculty when one day the links in the course navigation says Microsoft Teams and Teams Meeting but the next day say "Microsoft Teams classes" and "Microsoft Teams meetings" -- including the inconsistent letter cases.  Whatever they are going to be called, please decide that soon and keep it consistent for us.

Also, my personal preference would be the original "Microsoft Teams" for the classes LTI (which simply launches the appropriate team in the Microsoft Teams apps) and "Teams Meetings" for the meetings LTI which are shorter two-word names.  At the very least, keep the capitalization consistent.  In all our LTIs and native Canvas tools, these are now the only ones I can find that have a lower-case word in the course navigation.  Even Instructure's new, very obnoxious, three-line, space-wasting "BigBlueButton (Formerly Conferences)" listing has initial caps.

Ideally, could you make it available for us to create our own keys like we'd need to do for the OneDrive LTI rather than forcing us to use the inherited keys for these two LTIs?  That way institutions could have a little more control over the JSON for things like default placement and naming.

Another reason to quit messing with the inherited keys is that some of us have used the Canvas API to change the course navigation to default off because we don't have access to modify the JSON in inherited keys.  Every account and subaccount where Classes and Meetings were previously off are now back on again when the inherited keys were recently changed.  So now, every single course shows these navigation items again even though we are trying to keep the clutter out of our course navigation menus.  We have roughly 30 LTIs installed, and we keep them all defaulted off for the course navigation placement so faculty can choose to add the tools they want to use to their course navigation menus rather than having their course navigation menus cluttered up with things they may never use.  Webex by Cisco is off by default. Zoom is off by default. So we really want to keep Teams Meetings also off by default to give faculty the freedom of choice without forcing non-native tools into their navigation menus.

I second @John_Lowe

I am disappointed to see Microsoft Teams Meeting and Classes show up navigation for all courses when we only recently hid them through an API call. We are still testing Teams in Canvas and secondly do not want to clutter items in the course navigation that instructors are not using.  

Hi @SamanthaFisher  - several teachers are asking about the new Flipgrid (which I think is a MS product, now, correct?)

Is there any new info regarding FlipGrid integration for Canvas?

Thanks!

Hi @SamanthaFisher  -  we started using the new OneDrive LTI. It seems that students can no longer download linked or embedded OneDrive files. The Office 365 LTI enabled students to download linked files. Will an option be added to enable instructors to choose if they want to allow students to download OneDrive files?

Hi @SamanthaFisher 

We are trying to install Teams Meetings LTI on our instance following the instructions, but when we insert the ClientID it appears to be disabled.

If you can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Natalia

All,

Love these APPs!!

I was able to add the Microsoft Teams classes and the Microsoft Teams meetings to our instance using the LTI instructions. Once they are installed. They defaulted enabled for all courses.

Is there a way we can default these APPs to hidden? So instructors can enable them when they need to. There aren't placement options for these APPs.   Thank you!

I have removed these apps since I can't find a way to hide them by default. Please let me know if there is an update. thank you!

Hi All

We have installed these LTI's in our test environment. We would prefer that our students continue to submit assignments through the Canvas . We were wondering if there is a way to disable/hide the Assignments option from the Teams menu on the left.

any advice appreciated

thanks in advance

Hi All,

I've started some initial tests with the Classroom LTI - it seems that the LTI does not generate channels or private channels in Teams based on sections or groups? This was a key function we were hoping it would cover. Have I missed something or is the function not there?

@alexander_whit1  on the Requirements and limitations document it states that groups and sections syncing is not supported.  One Team will be created per course.

Thanks @nwilson7 . Can Canvas confirm if this requirement is identified as a requirement for future releases of the LTI? It will be essential for higher education.

Hello, We have implemented the classes LTI and have discovered that the associated O365 Groups are hidden by default in Outlook Addressbook. Is that a setting we can change? Thanks.

Hi we are somewhat desperately waiting for this to be available on the Canvas Student App - we are an organisation with all work-based learners so they all use the App instead of browser. Any indication of when this might be possible please?

Re Class Teams LTI, we are seeing the 'Microsoft Teams classes' appearing in course navigation of EVERY course by default. My understanding was that it is supposed to be opt-in, not default. Anyone have any idea what we are doing wrong? Is there a few different methods to install it, and we have selected the wrong one? 

@SamanthaFisher I was playing with, integrating an Office 365 document into an assignment in Canvas.

I have an English instructor who was looking for just this type of assignment.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to turn off the grammar suggestions. I even went to the original document and set exceptions, but when I added the document to Canvas, it ignored the settings I had saved in my Office 365 OneDrive. 

Is there a way to turn off the settings once the document is added to Canvas as an assignment?

Thanks

Vicky Nieders

Version history
Last update:
‎04-01-2022 01:25 PM
Updated by:
Collective Credentials