How do I generate a link or embed code to share my projects?

You can generate an embed code to embed your projects directly in your blog or personal website. In the embed options, you can adjust the size of your embedded project, if needed. You can also generate an embed code to share projects created by other Canvas Student ePortfolios members.

Open Profile

Open Profile

To open your profile, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the View Profile link [2].

View Portfolio

View Portfolio

Click the Portfolio tab.

View Share Options

View Share Options

Click the Share icon [1].  The Share menu includes several options to share your project.

To share your project on a linked social media account, click the corresponding icon [2]. Follow any additional prompts to share your project. Currently, projects can only be shared to Twitter.

To copy a link to the project, click the Copy link to project option [3]. The link will be copied to your clipboard and you can paste it in your desired location.

To generate a code to embed your project on a different website, click the Embed project option [4].

Generate Embed Code

Generate Embed Code

In the Embed window, you can adjust the width of your embed [1] or copy the embed code [2]. If you are embedding the project on a WordPress site, click the Use our WordPress Plugin link [3] to embed the post in your WordPress site.