How do I subscribe to the Calendar feed using Outlook.com as a student?
You can subscribe to the Calendar Feed using the Outlook.com website. The calendar feed will contain events and assignments from all of your Canvas calendars, including reserved Scheduler appointment slots. Once you have subscribed to the calendar feed, you can remove the calendar feed at any time from Outlook.com by clicking the more options icon and selecting the remove option from the menu.
- Future events up to 366 days in the future, and past events within 30 days, are included when exporting a Canvas calendar to Outlook.com. The calendar feed includes up to 1,000 items.
- Outlook.com may take up to 24 hours to sync with the Canvas Calendar. Canvas updates may not be immediately visible in the Outlook.com calendar.
- If your institution/organization uses a Microsoft Exchange Server account, you can also subscribe to the calendar feed using the Outlook Web App in Exchange Server. This allows you to access your Outlook calendar online if you are away from your desktop. Please contact your IT administrator at your organization/institution for more information.
- For scheduler items, appointments must be viewed in the Canvas calendar for full appointment details.
- To Do items are not included in the Calendar iCal feed.
In Global Navigation, click the Calendar link.
Open Calendar Feed
Click the Calendar Feed link.
Copy Calendar Feed
Copy the calendar feed link.
Open Outlook.com Calendar
Open Outlook.com. In the sidebar, click the Calendar icon.
In the sidebar, click the Add calendar link.
Subscribe to Calendar from Web
To subscribe to a calendar from the web, click the Subscribe from web link.