Recent Activity

The InstructureCon24 Discussion Forums

@melodyc_lam  When I did the research for this article, it was still stating that the trees in front of the Bellagio fountains were replaced by planters on wheels and it sounded like the area was still undoing many of the changes made for the F1. I g...

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2024 Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

@valentinesking  Visiting Omega Mart is on my bucket list -- we should schedule a meet up! Just FYI -- F1 has the Las Vegas GP in November and hopefully we'll be there before the setup happens as it passes by the Bellagio fountains and the Sphere. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One of the things I am known for by my friends and family is finding cool things to do or places to eat when visiting a new place. Vegas is not new to me at this point, but it might be for you. Let's create a list of the must-see/must-dos in L...

• 4 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Howdy @Jeff_F  Love this question. One of the things I always do is to check out last year's presentations/titles. For some conferences, I've done a word cloud of titles and/or abstracts to see what key words pop up or a tally of different "main topi...

This widget could not be displayed.
" class="local-friendly-date"> This widget could not be displayed.
" title="View Solution">Solved:
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My team is super excited about presenting in 2024. For folks who have presented in the past, what are the key ingredients for a successful proposal? Thanks for your insights!

• 6 Likes
  • 1 Replies