All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2024 Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Hello! This will be my first time attending InstructureCon and I am very excited! I was not able to register for the Experience The Sphere with Instructure & IntelliBoard event and I am curious to see if this is something I will need to register for ...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good morning, My department is getting ready to attend InstructureCon in a couple of weeks (we're very excited!). I'm going through all the authorization steps for travel at our University, and I'm calculating the amount of meals that we'll be needin...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hi everyone! InstructureCon 2024 will be my first out-of-state conference and I’m super excited! I admittedly don’t travel often, so I’m trying to cover all my bases in terms of what to pack outside of the obvious (clothing, toiletries, etc.). So far...

• 6 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Hello! I'm doing a bit of research on the use of Illustrative Mathematics in Canvas and looking to connect with educators and math enthusiasts who are currently using IM. This can be at a district level, but even folks who might just be downloading w...

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2024 Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I’ve heard that it’s important to reserve yourself a seat for the sessions you plan to attend at InstructureCon.  However I don’t see how to do that in the app.  I do see how to favorite a session but not how to reserve a seat.  Am I missing somethin...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have registered for InstructureCon 2024. I need to submit the Agenda along with my professional development request. In the FAQ it says the agenda or schedule will be available in May. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any body know where it is, or...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I got my link to the speaker's course, very excited to present this year! But I can't get in, it doesn't send me a password when I request one and I don't see a link to create a new account under instcon.instructure.com. Any hints about what I'm miss...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My team is super excited about presenting in 2024. For folks who have presented in the past, what are the key ingredients for a successful proposal? Thanks for your insights!

• 6 Likes
  • 1 Replies