How do I use my Mastery Connect Home page?

As a Mastery Connect staff member, you can use the Home page to access the Dashboard, the Inbox, and the Help guides. The Home page Dashboard allows you to quickly edit your profile settings, view users you are following, view users who are following you, and view your News Feed.

Open Home Page

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Home link.

View Home Page

From the Home page, you can view the Dashboard [1].

To view messages in your Mastery Connect Inbox, click the Inbox tab [2].

To open Mastery Connect guides and resources in the Instructure Community, click the Help link [3].

View Dashboard

To view the Dashboard, click the Dashboard tab [1]. From the Dashboard, you can edit your profile settings [2], view information about your account [3], and view users you are following or users who are following you [4].

To view your News Feed, click the News Feed tab [5]. You can learn more about using the News Feed.

To manage benchmarks as a teacher, click the Benchmarks tab [6].

In the My Trackers section, open trackers by clicking the tracker name links [7].

In the My Assessments section, open assessments by clicking the assessment name links [8].

Open User Profiles

View User Profiles

To view a Mastery Connect Community page of all users in your school, district, or state, click the Info section links [1].

To view a Community page of all the users you are following, click the Following link [2].

To view a Community page of all the users following you, click the Followers link [3].

To view a single user's profile, click their profile image [4]. You can also view user profiles from the links in the News Feed [5].

Watch Online Professional Development Videos

To view online professional development videos from the Home page, click the Watch Now button.

Invite Others

To invite others to use Mastery Connect, click the Invite Teachers link.

Send Email Invitations

Invite Others

In the Invite Fellow Teachers window, enter educator email addresses in the Invite by Email Address field [1]. To enter more than one email address, separate them with commas. To send the email invitations, click the Send Invite button [2].