Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I have 3 courses from up to 2 grades before still on my dashboard. If there's any way to take them off please help and let me know.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

The main thing I'm trying to ask is can I email my teachers through Canvas. Please help!! And if I can't email through canvas please tell me if I can email through a school account (paulding.k12.ga.us).

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

If I delete a page accidentally, is it possible to get it back?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-04-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I add another teacher to my course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When doing Grading, going from Speedgrader back to the Gradebook, the Cursor moves back to the begining of Gradebook. I think it would be very convenient if the Cursor would return to its last position if you have many assignments to grade. Presently...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My Discussions are now in order of most recent activity. I want them to appear in chronological order but did not create them that way. How can I reorder the Discussions, so that students view them in the order that they will be completed?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I'm curious to know what Insructure has planned for the future question banking when it comes to Quizzes Next?If we have question banks at the sub-account level, can those questions be imported into a Quizzes Next quiz?When Quizzes Next ultimately...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need my login pwd  to create salesforce account for that where can I contact to future skill team.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am new to Canvas.  I am using the free version and somehow lost my navigation panel. I have not been able to find how to get it back.  Can anyone help me out?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, i am using the LTI1.3, can i use this to access the API which is to be used by my app to get course details as well as page details. Is that access token can be generated by this. Could someone help me out please.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am new to Canvas.  I have been playing around with the free version.  Somehow I lost my navigation panel and can't figure out how to get it back.  Can anyone help me out?Figured it out!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do parents find the pairing code?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How can I find out the name(s) of my Customer Success Team and my CSM? How do I communicate with them? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

To integrate google drive for a course, it demands authorization, and then warns: this will allow LTI to see, edit, create, delete all files.Is there a way to restrict that permission to only one folder, the one for the class?Thank you

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Please help. My Sandbox Home automatically tag the module page.I want to create/format my Home page. How to do it?Thank you on your future responses.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have FINALLY gotten my mastery path to work correctly, but now I continue to get a message that says, "mastery path still processing, refresh" when I hover over the next button.  I have to refresh the page two or three times.  Am I doing something ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I create a quiz that requires matching the values?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to understand quizzes, assignments, especially external tool ones. Looking at the county quiz (attached image), there is no "submission type" listed, and I can't see a link to the document. What might I be doing wrong? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

When I disable the Modules from the left navigation menu, the Modules menu is disappeared from the left menu which is fine. Though the Modules is disabled, I can see all the modules from the rest APIs. Is there a way to restrict the modules items of ...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I copied the announcements from one canvas site to another; the announcements have a U instead of my profile picture. I know this happens when you copy the announcements but how do I force my profile picture to appear instead of the U? Thank you

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi All,We have an LTI tool that's being pointing towards one re-direct URIs.Let's say value is : https://domain.com/lti/auth/redirect (After LTI authentication, which will always redirect the user into our home page)But we do have other URL's for our...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a limit on video size to be uploaded in my courses? or is it related to the type of subscription plan? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi,My students werent able to see the contents which the instructor (myself) had uploaded for their course.Is there any reason why? Not just one but a few of them reported this error.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How I can meet virtually with my students?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

@biray ‌

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can students submit their assignments on Canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can i merge course sections into one section within the course

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I've been using Google Chrome to browse Canvas for one and a half years now and it has been working just fine. However, when this semester started few weeks ago, I cannot access certain materials on Canvas such as Recording for all classes I've enrol...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I delete a group from a discussion assignment in the Group Set?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies