Public documentation for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
Resources for exploring, learning, and teaching others about Canvas
Release Notes for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
This is your portal to access Canvas Training throughout your implementation and to purchase additional training, thereafter!
Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources.
Catalog is a learning platform that includes a course catalog, registration system, and payment gateway.
Canvas Network offers open, online courses where educators and students everywhere can learn and connect.
Discover products and services that have partnered with Instructure to enhance teaching and learning within Canvas.
CanvasLIVE is where the Canvas Community comes ALIVE! Gather and engage in real-time collaboration while sharing and learning different ways others are leveraging Canvas. Events range from formal presentations and hands-on workshops to 24/7 chat ses
Community members share ideas for improving Canvas and help shape community priorities for feature development.
The Product Studio is the collection of projects and features that are currently in development.
- score 123 Teacher Integration with Google Drive
- score 108 Ability to easily open newly-created course
- score 132 An outcomes report for entire class not just individual reports
- score 164 individual rubric for each essay question
- score 0 Add Gradebook Distribution Chart
- score 0 Ability to add custom message to grades
- score 0 Numbering questions in a quiz
- score 0 One Click On/Off Student View from any Page
- score 0 Allow Students to Hide Old Classes on Dashboard
- score 0 Reset Weekly Quiz
- score 0 Filter or sort students into groups for attendance
- score 242 Allow admins to control when grades lock in concluded grading periods
- score 14 When Anonymous Grading is on, hide Student Name in Gradebook
- score 0 Choose the folder you download to (from canvas to computer)
- score 0 Ability to Unpublish / Publish Pages in a group
Share tips, tricks, assets, and strategies to optimize Canvas rollout, training, and continued adoption.
A group for anyone who is a Canvas admin in their instance. Ask questions and share your ideas!
Collaborate with other course developers and instructional designers in connection with Canvas course design.
A group for anyone using Canvas within higher education setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for anyone using Canvas within K12 setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for developers or others involved in building SIS, LTI, or API integrations within your institution.