Public documentation for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
Resources for exploring, learning, and teaching others about Canvas
Release Notes for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
This is your portal to access Canvas Training throughout your implementation and to purchase additional training, thereafter!
Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources.
Catalog is a learning platform that includes a course catalog, registration system, and payment gateway.
Canvas Network offers open, online courses where educators and students everywhere can learn and connect.
Discover products and services that have partnered with Instructure to enhance teaching and learning within Canvas.
CanvasLIVE is where the Canvas Community comes ALIVE! Gather and engage in real-time collaboration while sharing and learning different ways others are leveraging Canvas. Events range from formal presentations and hands-on workshops to 24/7 chat ses
Community members share ideas for improving Canvas and help shape community priorities for feature development.
The Product Studio is the collection of projects and features that are currently in development.
- score 0 Clone Appointment Groups in Scheduler
- score 0 Setting Ends Dates through out Canvas
- score 0 Ability to Edit Learning Outcomes Score Calculation
- score 0 Hitting Return Key on Post Grades dialog box, actually post grades
- score 0 Reset the password directly from the enroll screen.
- score 105 Moving/Coping Multiple Questions
- score 0 Gradebook: Longer Scroll Bar
- score 0 Gradebook: Organize by Grade Highest to Lowest AND Alphabetical by LAST Name
- score 103 Increase Gradebook Note Character limit
- score 106 Administrative/Global Announcements and iOS App
- score 116 Replies should appear in SENT messages folder
- score 124 Select which courses go in Calendar Feed
- score 150 Printable Roster with Photo Size Selectable
- score 0 Lock Assignment Page Menu
- score 1 Insert an inline window for HTML via Rich Content Editor
Share tips, tricks, assets, and strategies to optimize Canvas rollout, training, and continued adoption.
A group for anyone who is a Canvas admin in their instance. Ask questions and share your ideas!
Collaborate with other course developers and instructional designers in connection with Canvas course design.
A group for anyone using Canvas within higher education setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for anyone using Canvas within K12 setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for developers or others involved in building SIS, LTI, or API integrations within your institution.