Public documentation for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
Resources for exploring, learning, and teaching others about Canvas
Release Notes for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
This is your portal to access Canvas Training throughout your implementation and to purchase additional training, thereafter!
Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources.
Catalog is a learning platform that includes a course catalog, registration system, and payment gateway.
Canvas Network offers open, online courses where educators and students everywhere can learn and connect.
Discover products and services that have partnered with Instructure to enhance teaching and learning within Canvas.
CanvasLIVE is where the Canvas Community comes ALIVE! Gather and engage in real-time collaboration while sharing and learning different ways others are leveraging Canvas. Events range from formal presentations and hands-on workshops to 24/7 chat ses
Community members share ideas for improving Canvas and help shape community priorities for feature development.
The Product Studio is the collection of projects and features that are currently in development.
- score 0 Ability to add professional signature to the bottom of correspondence
- score 0 Customize email header/footer in Canvas like in Catalog
- score 0 Remove Courses from "Coming Up"
- score 0 Change Link Names to Reflect Tool Names
- score 0 Option to Add Scrolling Textbox on Quizzes
- score 0 Allow additional file types to preview in Speedgrader
- score 0 Create Anchor Tag Tool in Rich Content Editor
- score 0 Check Marks
- score 117 Allow teachers to add people after courses conclude
- score 0 Rotate App To Landscape View
- score 0 Grade Replies to Responses on Discussion Boards
- score 110 Make Files Visible to Certain Sections Only
- score 105 More descriptive statistics (at least, median and mean) for every column in "Grades" (gradebook)
- score 135 Add Save & Publish button to Annoucements
- score 141 Student assignment comments should appear in Teacher activity To-Do stream (April, 2016)
Share tips, tricks, assets, and strategies to optimize Canvas rollout, training, and continued adoption.
A group for anyone who is a Canvas admin in their instance. Ask questions and share your ideas!
Collaborate with other course developers and instructional designers in connection with Canvas course design.
A group for anyone using Canvas within higher education setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for anyone using Canvas within K12 setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for developers or others involved in building SIS, LTI, or API integrations within your institution.