Public documentation for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
Resources for exploring, learning, and teaching others about Canvas
Release Notes for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Canvas Catalog, and Canvas Commons.
This is your portal to access Canvas Training throughout your implementation and to purchase additional training, thereafter!
Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources.
Catalog is a learning platform that includes a course catalog, registration system, and payment gateway.
Canvas Network offers open, online courses where educators and students everywhere can learn and connect.
Discover products and services that have partnered with Instructure to enhance teaching and learning within Canvas.
CanvasLIVE is where the Canvas Community comes ALIVE! Gather and engage in real-time collaboration while sharing and learning different ways others are leveraging Canvas. Events range from formal presentations and hands-on workshops to 24/7 chat ses
- score 0 Keep Best Scores Instead of Ignore
- score 3 Export a Students Course Files
- score 3 Import Question Banks to Sub-Account Level
- score 143 Last name, first name as separate cells
- score 146 Give instructor access to the Grading History after the course ends
- score 169 Assignments within weighted groups treated with equal value regardless of points
- score 113 Course Analytics - filter out students who have dropped the course
- score 156 Hide Names of Graders (aka Anonymous graders)
- score 109 Attendance Pin
- score 205 Attendance Overhaul
- score 2 Sub-Account Admin Permission Settings - Masquerade/SISImport
- score 3 Text on Submission Details page can be misleading, please change.
- score 147 Word count for speedgrader grading
- score 164 Ability to move through all assignments for one student in speedgrader
- score 99 Rich Text Editor in Speedgrader Comments
Share tips, tricks, assets, and strategies to optimize Canvas rollout, training, and continued adoption.
A group for anyone who is a Canvas admin in their instance. Ask questions and share your ideas!
Collaborate with other course developers and instructional designers in connection with Canvas course design.
A group to discuss best practices related to LMS to Canvas migrations.
A group for anyone using Canvas within higher education setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for anyone using Canvas within K12 setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for developers or others involved in building SIS, LTI, or API integrations within your institution.