Public documentation for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Catalog, and Commons.
Resources for exploring, learning, and teaching others about Canvas
Release Notes for the Canvas LMS and mobile-related products, Arc, Catalog, and Commons.
This is your portal to access Canvas Training throughout your implementation and to purchase additional training, thereafter!
Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import, and share resources.
Catalog is a learning platform that includes a course catalog, registration system, and payment gateway.
Canvas Network offers open, online courses where educators and students everywhere can learn and connect.
Discover products and services that have partnered with Instructure to enhance teaching and learning within Canvas.
CanvasLIVE is where the Canvas Community comes ALIVE! Gather and engage in real-time collaboration while sharing and learning different ways others are leveraging Canvas. Events range from formal presentations and hands-on workshops to 24/7 chat ses
- score 1 If modules are enabled in navigation, automatically toggle the other activity types to disabled.
- score 0 Chosen Student View
- score 2 Canvas not re-locating on the Gradebook column where I left off
- score 1 Multiple answers with weighted points for a Quiz
- score 19 Publish, Edit and Delete "As New" options for Outcomes
- score 0 Make course time zone the master time zone
- score 0 Regrade quizzes when quiz is corrected
- score 0 Automatic grading of short answers using LaTeX
- score 508 Allow folders in Pages
- score 7 Hiding Published Modules
- score 40 Best Practices in Online Course Design
- score 0 Assignment Submission Addition
- score 2 Grade to Date
- score 1 Wrong Answer Feedback for Multiple Fill in the Blank
- score 0 Distinguish between discussion responses and replies
Share tips, tricks, assets, and strategies to optimize Canvas rollout, training, and continued adoption.
A group for anyone who is a Canvas admin in their instance. Ask questions and share your ideas!
Collaborate with other course developers and instructional designers in connection with Canvas course design.
A group to discuss best practices related to LMS to Canvas migrations.
A group for anyone using Canvas within higher education setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for anyone using Canvas within K12 setting. Ask questions and share ideas!
A group for developers or others involved in building SIS, LTI, or API integrations within your institution.