Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I have been getting a message that my browser need to be upgraded. What canI do?Patty Glover

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-23-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I currently have all of my quizzes/tests/exams under "Classic Quizzes". Is it possible to convert all of these to a "New Quiz" format easily - within the existing master template for each course?Thanks,Tracy

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I customize and change login page of Canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-27-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to copy a page and its contents to other pages? I want to avoid copying and pasting each item daily.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to know the best way to put in a PDF assignment so when it is opened, it will not download, but the student can work on it within the Canvas platform.Also, I watched a YouTube video and saw this, and when the PDF was opened, there was a ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to make a Canvas class that anyone with a link can see and also post. Is that possible? So far I'm able to make a publicly available Canvas course, but when I click on a discussion or assignment, it makes me log in. Is there a way around ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-24-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HTML Editor does not show when I'm trying to post a google doc in it.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where is Editor and Reply   -want to make video

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi.  This is my first semester using ConferZoom.  I set up times, but now I realize I must edit or cancel some of them.  How do I do that?  Thanks!   Jim

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I'd like to add icons to the modules list - is there a way?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

the Mac Book will not load the dashboard but will load everything else 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how to add a new sandbox course

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a Canvas account for my university, and am about ready to start a course that is not with the NKU Canvas Profile. This outside course does use canvas, is there a way to link the two canvas pages into one? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

There are 2 of us who team teach and we both need to be able to add assignments, correct and respond 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to create a rubric for Multiple choice questions.  Specifically, if I have a quiz with 5 MC and T/F questions. How do I create a rubric for this

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How to I upload my work in my sand box to my computer so I can attach it.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I teach multiple classes and two different content areas (Math and science to 4 different classes). I also use Infinite Campus grading system which can work with Canvas. I am wondering is it better to create one course for each class and maybe add se...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

We have an LTI tool and are experiencing an interesting issue with the student app. The tool itself opens fine in both the student and the teacher Canvas app. In the page of the tool are various buttons that all work well. One of the buttons in the t...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello.We are thinking about enabling the Google Apps LTI to enable Google Sheets and Presentations to be shared as Collaborations and also to have the Google Apps icon avaiable in External tools in the RCE for easy Google App embedding and linking.Ho...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Last school year, I manually created a course. I do not teach a class, I am a 6th grade ESE Support Teacher. I created a Resource Room Course and basically developed announcements/reminders for my students.I currently went to view my dashboard and my...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Help! I have downloaded several templates to set up courses, different for each, but when I try to upload them to the courses, the process gets 'stuck' at 100%, yet still indicates 'uploading...'.  For hours.  Any suggestions?  I thought I'd done eve...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I don't understand how to create my own rubric in canvas. I want to be able to add my own criteria and points.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I make a module in course how can I duplicate the whole thing and just change the due dates? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am attempting to create question banks for exam questions in canvas, but when I attempt to follow the instructions, I get a message that moving questions failed, please try again, when I attempt to copy questions from an old set of quiz questions t...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As an instructor and not admin, can I change the course icon from the Canvas compass to something else?  If so, how do I do this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you upload an editable Google Doc into a group's files?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to use a template in Collaborations?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can we send one slideshow to a group of students?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi All!I have another question.  In the Fall semester, we have 108 students in the Senior Nursing course.  There will be 3 tests then a Final Exam.  My faculty member only uses BlackBoard and Canvas for the student grades.  With the COVID 19 epidemic...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I combine two sections of the same course into one course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies