Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

hello, I am trying to upload an image into an announcement, nothing seems to open when I click feature? 

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

which tab do I use to create a group for each grade I teach?  I teach 6,7th, and 8th grade science.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a PDF document that is about 150 pages.  It has a syllabus and a workbook as part of the same document.  I tried uploading it to the syllabus section in my on line class, but I don't think it was accepted.  Where else can I load a document of ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't get the HTML Editor link to come up for the RCE editor.  I have it turned ON.  It isn't letting me change my embedded links to a homepage. 

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I get this error when I try to log in Okta. please see the debug logCanvas thinks response is valid: falseValidation Error: audience http://tianjinjuilliard.instructure.com/saml2 not in allowed list of https://tianjinjuilliard.instructure.com/login/...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My Rich-Content Editor isn't showing up as a link in the upper right-hand corner of my pages, assignments, etc.  I'm trying to embed a google slide on to my homepage. I've watched the tutorials and can't figure this out.  I found RCE in settings and ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to upload Google Docs/Slides into Canvas for my students to complete work on. I do not have access to the Google Doc Cloud Assignment in tools even though my account is linked to my Google Drive. How do I gain access to this option? Thank...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Cuando entro a una conferencia por llamada, mi audio funciona bien, oigo y puedo hablar, pero después de un tiempo se deja de escuchar y luego se traba, entonces tengo que apagar mi laptop, y si lo vuelvo a intentar pasa lo mismo. ¿Podrían ayudarme y...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I attached one of her screenshots and she doesn't have the Navigation links on the left side of the screen.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you rename an unpublished Course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I hide files from being seen by students in students' view?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

On my Dashboard, I can't see a "Start a New Course" button.  How can I add this to my Dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you add a picture to a course on dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to log in to my sandbox account to finish my training and it says access denied. I tried to reset my password but I'm not receiving the email. I also tried to add Google apps last night and in the last step it said to go to my email to ver...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I link student and teachers to school wide courses?  For example, I would like teachers to add a button to the Related Arts and Library Canvas Courses on their Canvas Home Pages. 

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Are admin able to pull conversations even if they have been deleted? For example, if a student were to send an inappropriate message to a teacher, would the admin be able to pull it up even if it got deleted?Thank you!

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I created a course in the free version, now my school has a paid subscription.  I went in and exported the course in the free version.  However I cannot see where It exported it to import it into the paid version.Can you please help

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I log out as a student as I'm the instructor?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a bunch of unpublished pages I made when I was practicing from two years ago and I want to delete them. I want to de-clutter my pages so, it'll be easier for me to find everything. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've been assigned additional sections to the same course, how can I combine into one course?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I export details of student grades to excel sheets?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Goos DayHow do i correct my subject courses?  Not all my subjects are showing on calendar as well as i have lessons clashing.  and one subject is not on the list at all?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I would like the course to also function as a notebook, to compliment learning via zoom. 

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How hide course from students when grading

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If a comment bank has been requested, REPEATEDLY, since 2012, why is Canvas so adamant that "speed grader" will remain the most painful system for making and resist continued pleas from teachers who use the application, more so than any Canvas creato...

• 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how to grade a quiz?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does a course have to be completely done before it is published? Our school is new to Canvas and we will be unable to get a entire semester's worth of work up before Sept 1...ideas or solutions? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I find it a HUGE OMISSION on Canvas's part that there is no plagiarism checker in the Discussion Board assignments. I have to personally check them myself with random copy & paste into Google searches. SUCH a waste of instructors' time. When is Canva...

• 4 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Last spring, when students turned a Google Doc in to Canvas, the doc was reformatted to a pdf.  As a world language teacher, it is helpful for me to see the edit history of student work, as many use Google Translate to write in English and then trans...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I set-up a SANDBOX course?  I went to the dashboard, but I do not see a place to add a course.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies