Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hi, I have Cavas Free Instructor, I published my contents but my students can't see the contents

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am unable to view my grades for a particular course (from Fall 2018). Grades are available for all of my other courses. Is this something enabled by the instructor?Thank you.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I go to create a page, the format looks different from the ones in the videos I have been watching. If I try to embed a page from my Google Slides there are no "HTML Editor"/"Rich Content Editor" buttons at the top for me to click on. Instead I ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want students to listen to an audio source and answer 10 fill in the blank questions with that audio source.  How do I go about doing this in quizzes?  Thank youAngelica Lempke

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Issue resolved. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why can't I read replies in a discussion on my Canvas student app?  I can see them if I go to my account through a browser, but all I see on the app is the name of the person who replied.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I be switched from a "student" to "teacher"? I am a teacher but I have been added to an instructor's class and I do not see how to switch to teacher so that I can setup classes.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How to copy Past Enrollments into Canvas course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

H9ow do I add a Submit Assignment link?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I layer images in canvas? I don't want to do image mapping with HTML, that's to much! I just want to build a virtual classroom like in google slides (formatting pictures) with out the long process like in image mapping.  Wonder why we can't forma...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Now that Canvas links with Edpuzzle, does Canvas share student information with Edpuzzle?One of my IT people is complaining that Edpuzzle isnt an approved app.If I use the Edpuzzle app, do students need to log into Edpuzzle to view my assignments?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My personal account associated with AWC under Joesefus@gmail.com was randomly locked out today.  No one seems to be around to unlock it.  Need help ASAP.  I used it until midnight last night and now today it does not work.  

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to connect/link a button to a course? For example, we synced our SIS with Canvas. All of our courses and classes in the SIS are separated by subject and grades (we have KA Math, KA ELA, KB Math, KB ELA, etc) I would love to know if we ...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I merge my demo account to my new district account.  The superintendent of instruction sent us directions, but they are faulty as there is no admin key to proceed.  Please advise.Caissie Stephenscstephens@sjusd.org

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

This would sure make managing a test easier, I could see students who have not yet taken the test and remind them....searching through a list of students and trying to figure out who is active is VERY time consuming and seems like a very easy problem...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

None of my published pages show up on Student View. I have published the entire course and all of its modules. When I check on what my students can see, none of the pages show up. I don't want to have to go back and turn all the pages into ungraded a...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I print a Canvas course certificate and badge after ??finishing the course

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I started to enter a formula question and then remembered that an algebraic solution does not exist for the problem...one step entails solving a polynomial with exponents up to around 40 (the yield to maturity on a coupon-bearing bond), which is fair...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I signed up for a teacher Canvas account with my  email at https://www.instructure.com/canvas/login/free-for-teacher and then created a course with me as the instructor. I invited a colleague to that course as a student. The colleague has a .ed...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I keep the interactive component of my Google Slides once I embed the slide into Canvas? How does it make a separate copy for each student so when one child drags an item, it won't change on everyone else's computer?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello Community members! I am new to conferences in Canvas and relatively new to the community. How can I provide a link to a Word document to students in breakout rooms in Canvas conferences (BBB) so they can discuss things as a group and write thei...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I display a PPT during a class?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello-My HTML editor has disappeared. How do I get it back so I can embed google slide code?Thanks, Susan

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello!My organization, Centriq Training, has been with Canvas for 5 years and currently has locations in Kansas City and St. Louis.  We're a training organization that provides a fast-paced, hands-on, job skills program that helps prepare students fo...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need to give my students some picture files to use in a project.  Everything I have tried on the new rich content editor embeds the picture on the page, showing the picture, and that's not what I want.  I just want to link to a picture file that I ...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

On our school website, I want to create a link to each teacher's individual Canvas dashboard for students and parents to access.  How do I find the correct link?Thank you.  Sandy

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One of my pages is showing as locked when I go to student view.  The others are fine.  What do I need to do? Thanks!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I was trying to test out the Google Assignment Integration in our Canvas Instance.I created the Assignment and used the External Tool. I noted that I still needed to add the due date in Canvas Assignment Page.I graded a student submission and w...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I invite a person not in my institution (an expert, using their institutional or private email) to a canvas conference (within my course)?

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies