Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I import one course to another?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i did a course for 3days , but my notifications settings was not set right. how can i get those notifications and course content, today was the last day of the course.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I format my pages? For example, I want to add an image and have the text wrap around it. So far, I have only been able to get the text to wrap above and below an image, not to the side.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I had two separate google docs to submit as an assignment. After sending the first doc, the program is not allowing me to re-access the submit page to send the second doc? I want to get credit for the full assignment, but only half was able to be sub...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I try to save my photo in  My Account settings, it will not save. After clicking save, it says selecting image but doesn't ever save it. Ideas?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I like to have my students assess themselves by filling out the rubric when they upload the assignment and BEFORE I complete the rubric myself.   Is there a way to do this with a CANVAS rubric?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I add or post a link to an article? I tried doing it the same way as I do with a Youtube video (external URL) but with no success.  Thanks

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

hi im a student .. i dont get notification for my courses, 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does anyone know how to change my free account from BLUE Canvas to RED Canvas? I accidentally did blue, and tried to sign up for red, but of course, the email is already in use, mind!  Thanks?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In the classic quizzes, I had to enter correct answers no matter the question type. I'm unsure I did that in my practice New Quiz, so how do I do that now in my ordering question?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I don't understand whether I have to use those slots or what they need to contain.

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it against terms of service to share my Canvas orgs OAuth2 app out to a service provider in order to authenticate my canvas account with their service? I read that I shouldn't manually generate an access token (which this provider also stated was ...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I have a student who is listed in my People list and grade book, but when I look at the lists, I can't see their name. I see their email and I see their profile picture. But instead of name it only says "(He/Him)." When I click on the student, ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am missing my settings tab on my course navigation.  How do I get it?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have classe365 LMS and it shows that it can integrate with Canvas, but how? also we use Cengage Mindtap hows does it integrate with Canvas then back to Classe365 LMS?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to confirm my registration with my school email and the link opens in Internet Explorer and says that browser is not supported. I already have Chrome on my computer and tried to switch my  browser but the school computer requires an admin ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am a new to Canvas user. Our district is preparing Journeys reading curriculum in Google files to be shared within our district. I am hoping for more information about adding links to the Journeys curriculum (text to be read and assignments).

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have completed everything but in the # 3 sprouting module I have received a check on everything but at the top it still has a red circle telling me that all are NOT complete. I have gone through and looked and cannot find what I need to do. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I gave a student an incomplete last semester and she has since completed the work but when I go to change her grade I can't see a way to do it.  Please help!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am using the Canvas Flipgird Integration for the first time.  I have a cross listed course and am trying to silo their assignment and video participation in order to make it less overwhelming to them.  I am assuming I will do one of two things: 1- ...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

which are the supported browsers

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add items to the Home?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi guys, when I change the public jwk in canvas admin--> developer key and paste in a public jwks (keys/json) , i encountered this error , status code 422, developer key is undefined. any idea what's going on? thanks 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am on a second day of getting to know Canvas API.the following URI returns 404 errorhttps://Canvas.instructure.com/api/v1/accounts/112233/users/sis_user_id:12345 while https://Canvas.instructure.com/api/v1/accounts/112233/usersare happy to return a...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

As an educator, how do I add my students to the course I created.  I sent invites but Nobody has received the invite.  It is all school emails.Paul

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If I create courses in Canvas and put material in them under one usenerame, but when our school adopts Canvas in a few weeks, I have a different username, can I transfer all my materials and course info?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In a post on this site I saw a response saying we could have up to 100 students in a Canvas Conference.  We will never get to that in one class.  But I also saw it said if you planned to have more than 10 Concurrent users we should consider zoom or o...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello! I'm a student at UNCC and I'm trying to do activities on my canvas that are due soon, but nothing is loading up on the pages?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies