Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

My SSOL shows I am registered for my course but canvas still shows that I have no course added. Is there a lag between the two? Thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-06-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I am taking an online course which requires me to submit a pp presentation.  It must first be saved to my sandbox and I don't know how to do it.  Thanks.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Background:We are building a LTI 1.3 app, for that we are using TSUGI(GitHub - tsugiproject/tsugi: Tsugi Admin, Developer, and Management Console (pls join the dev list) ) to handle the LTI flows and we are building a "mod" in this system which will ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There doesn't appear to be a warning when the required score for a module's requirements are larger than the requirement's total score (e.g., score at least 10 points out of 3 for a quiz). Alternatively, the required score doesn't appear to be clampe...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I delete the Test Student?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! My Programming 1 subject that I've completed in June has just disappeared from the dashboard, while my other subjects that I've completed along ago are still there . So is that okay and why did it happen?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi Team,I'm creating PowerBI reports using Canvas Data. Now I want user login and logout activity data. From where I'll get this data. Can someone please tell me the table name which contains login and logout activity data. Thanks,Aakash raj.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how do i add picture in my course card

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As a teacher in Canvas, how do I reuse an assignment without having to retype everything again?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We had an issue that Responsive Images shrink in the Tab Format <div class="enhanceable_content tabs">E.g. If you set image width="80%" height="auto" in tabs, images on tabs, except on 1st tab, appear in very small size with style="max-width: 80px;" ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

The teacher has made the public and other students can access them but my canvas is not showing them. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My exams and quizzes are set up to release one question at a time and locked after answering.  However, when I look at the exam log and click on the question with the following statement Viewed (and possibly read) question it notes that the question ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to set up the Badgr app in my classes but am getting this error message when I click on "Badgr" in my navigation menu: Authentication failed. If this problem persists, try reinstalling the app, or contact the badgr-server administrator at...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm very new to canvas, so please pardon if this is a silly question! I would like to make a syllabus page in my course that will have a lot of information on it. Would it be possible to create buttons that live on the top of that page that link to l...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

im having issues with uploading my audio 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you design a home page?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If you have a newer Mac, how do you make a video on Canvas?  My Safari preferences don't show an option to add Flash under Plug-Ons, so I'm assuming I have Flash but am not sure.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

For really dumb reasons, I have two accounts with Pearson for Mastering Physics.  When I tried to link my Canvas course to Mastering, I used the wrong Pearson account.  There can only be one account linked, so now I need to disconnect the first one i...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do i make it easy for students to click on a button on the homepage and find assignments etc.  I'm not sure how to add content to the buttons on the template I downloaded.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This has changed. I need to create a test bank, so I can use old questions on a new exam. How do I do that.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

A student failed to turn an assignment in on time, so I reopened it just for them.  I had graded the first 60/109 students prior to opening again for the single student.  I am now unable to access any of the previously completed assignments- both tho...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I download Kaltura if I dont have the prompt to add new under my media?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone have any quiz type ideas to use for kindergarten students? I've created a few using the hotspot quiz. (Students click on the picture that begins with the letter given) but that's the only quiz I know of that can use images. Our district i...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

In my profile how do I show ENROLLMENTS as a Student and as an Instructor.My "Headlines" are Contact, Biography and Links. 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I access the message board in Canvas for my class?  I do not see a message board icon or dropdown menu choice.  I completed the Canvas intro but I don't remember if this issue was covered.  Harris Martin

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-04-2024 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am using Canvas for the first time, and so are my students.  Some of them had trouble uploading their assignments via Canvas, and emailed them to me instead in order to meet the deadline.  I would like to upload those assignments for the students s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need to create a quiz and I can not find the quiz engine. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I've inherited a course from a previous instructor and am trying to make it my own. I am keeping the gradebook but changing the assignments. I have removed some of her assignments from the modules. Will this affect the gradebook? Will the assignment ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am an instructor.  How do I let students begin their own discussions?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-05-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i dont seem to be getting all my emails

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies