Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Any Idea why I am getting the following message when I try to use the originality checker?An issue occurred while generating the similarity report. Updating user information failed because user email was changed to an address that is already associat...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Unexpected error in the middle saying that the specified resource does not exist.No any courses in dashboard, but other functions work. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am currently creating a custom LTI 1.3 tool but facing problems while configuring it with canvas. The authorization process fails when the request is to redirected to the authorization login URL of canvas which is the following for all cloud-hosted...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm studying about Canvas, the best LMS program. I need data or information about the key functions of Canvas.Please reply.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am to add my LinkedIn profile to my Canvas profile under links, but I don't see a link tab on my Canvas profile. Can someone help me, or maybe it doesn't exist. I would like to receive an answer. Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how to view pdf files without downloading?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you create  home page?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am helping another student. Canvas doesn't recognize  ID number. Fail login message. Able to  login to Viking portal. Should I  recreate an account for Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to use Rubrics and I can add them as I make them but I would like to have access to the ones that are apart of Canvas online.  I have several made but I realize that they are mine and not a part of canvas.  From what I read it seems that we ha...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do i post an answer on the discussion boards?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm building a course in Canvas. When I go into Student View, the 'test' student cannot access the dashboard. An error message appears saying "access denied'. Does anyone know why?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Good Evening!I'm having trouble accessing dashboard on my desktop

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I change the term for my course?  I imported a course from last semester from Moodle.  Now I want to change the term of the course on the Settings Page and elsewhere to Fall 2020.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The canvas page and source can be opened when I use my phone, but it cannot be opened when I use the laptop or computer. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Are we able to print a class roster, if so, how?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does Canvas support Aiken format question bank files?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to edit or undo grading mistakes in Speedgrader?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I accidentally highlighted too much.  I can't find a way to undo it.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I modify a Section Start Date under one of my Courses?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

System or People are keep changing the added assignment dates. How do you find out who is changing?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I go into my dashboard and click on modules, nothing comes up, it takes me to a blank page. How can I view my lessons in the modules?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

how do I put a photo on the Home page

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to separate my canvas quizzes by groups, as I have a list of practice quizzes, a list of review assignments administered as quizzes (to be auto graded by a key), and  a list of actual exams. Having them under separate groups or headings ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I made a mistake and copied over a course that I had been working on.  How do I reset it back to where it was this morning ...prior to my mistake.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I tag my test questions so I can use them in a latter test

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you change the solid color on the different subjects to a picture representing the subject found on the dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I copy a module from a past course to a new course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I insert an already recorded (narrated Power Point) video into canvas?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone know of any "fillable" forms being successfully loaded into a Canvas Course shell, and used successfully? If so, can you please provide information? Thank you

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I manually entered scores for a quiz with an essay question, updated scores, and submitted a comment. I hit "Submit", the system that it is submitting but never completes the submission.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies