Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hello, I have a Macbook Pro at home that I have been trying to access my account to get the modules in my account started.  But it keeps telling me that my browser does not meet minimum requirements, and suggest that I go to canvas community to find ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have added a interoperable cartridge from the textbook "World in the Making: A Global History" from Oxford Press.  Since doing so my Canvas is moving very slow, particularly when attempting to add module shells.  I get a message saying a website ru...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

how to embed pdf into a content page the upload into file??

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I cannot access Canvas, I am an RN trying to view a free COVID course

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why am I unable to see the assignments that I have added on my home page?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I insert a .pdf file in a test question using the stimulus question type?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload a quiz from a PDF document into CANVAS that is interactive?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can Zoom within Canvas play a DVD?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

For Example if I start my announcement with hello …. Instead of students is there a function I can put in where it will Say hello Leanne?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to weight (different %) your different assignment and quiz grades to create your final grade with the Canvas grading system?  Thanks.R. Pu

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am at the elementary level. We are switching from Google Classroom to Canvas.My question is if I create an assignment through the google assignment external tool. Why can I not share it with my team members? Is there a way to get around this. Would...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For the majority of students, the time 'the attempt took' often matches the time taken in the log. I'd assume this would have to be case. However, I've come across a quiz where these times don't match and was wondering whether there was an explanatio...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR WORK ONLINE, STEP BY STEP  THANK YOU

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do the students & myself (Teacher) view the recorded conference of my course?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi, I'm hosting the Bitnami Canvas package on AWS, and am trying to figure out how to integrate Slack with the Canvas site. I've followed the instructions here precisely:Canvas Slack App Admin Installation Guide But when the confirmation popup appear...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was creating a table of buttons which are images that link to different pages in my course and the immersive reader doesn't work. I've edited the alt text for each image within the table and still the immersive reader reads the URL, not alt text. I...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Has anyone successfully used the coderunner moodle in canvas?  I know it can be done because a company called Edhesive has done it.  I want to use it to make my own coding questions for my students and have them access it directly through Canvas.

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i need to take  a test with the lockdown browser  i downloaded it but when i log in to canvas it show me message that my browser doesnt support canvas. Any tips how i can solve this problem? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

What do you do when it says " Failed to Encode! Are you on a restricted computer at a school or business? "when it is your personal Laptop (MAC book Pro)??

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If I am building a module I can create assignments, pages, discussions, etc from the module itself.  Currently, when I select Quiz and (New Quiz), I only am able to create a Classic Quiz regardless of my preference settings.  In other words, our New ...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Please tell me how to download Kaltura Capture for use on a Mac Laptop. I am an adjunct at Keene State College and it has been recommended to use this program to make videos to upload and/or to add to canvas.Thank you.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I recently completed 21st Century Teaching and Learning Course. It was the free version. When I check the completed courses for me it does not show this course as completed. When I click on the course it takes me back to the beginning of it.Do you ha...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to batch name change assignments like we can now bulk change assignment dates? Specifically for our program, we have participation point "assignments" where each day, we go into the gradebook and enter in however many points they obtai...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

This is a screenshot of a part of my canvas account page, there is no "+" symbol for me to do any change of the contact way of my account. does anyone know how to change it? thank you so much.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to embed a fillable PDF to Canvas, one that students could answer within Canvas and submit?

• 8 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am having an issue with the submission type "External Tool". In the past, I would post the URL link to the assignment after having it accessible to all through Google in the provided box. I have also in the past done so the long way through the "Fi...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am having trouble duplicating a module. When I first create a module and click the settings icon (3 dots) it has a duplicate option. However, after add my headings and assignments into a module and then click the settings icon the duplicate button ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you provide me with the step by step procedure to export my canvas modules to another teachers canvas page. We would like to share our modules.

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies