Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

HiHow do I save the course content for future resources/reference?Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-07-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I use in boxes in Canvas, how many people can be a part of the in box conversation?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I have a student who is in China currently and has not downloaded Lockdown Browser, will they not be able to use it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Enabling Multiple submissionsI have found the guide on allowing multiple submissions, however the guide provided and images does not match the version of Canvas I have.  I am currently in Edit assignment > Submission Type as per the guide however the...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-06-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can you input an existing course from Moodle into Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I clear an assignment submission for an individual student so that they can re-submit properly?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I find my class  lectures?  Are they posted on canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm currently taking Canvas Training and I've completed the Introduction and Planting sections but it says that it's not complete. I've watched all of the videos and completed all of the assignments. How can I ensure that I get the badge? I need this...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-08-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I convert an MS Word document into a Canvas page? (Please see attached for the page I want to use.)

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Sorry to bother. When I get to my Canvas page cannot find any links for either Packback or InQuisitive, both highly needed for the Intro to Anthropology course offered at Miramar San Diego. Any suggestions please. Thanks,John Cardenas

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-08-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I download a text for reading. Example: Making Good Choices: A support guide for edTPA candidates (2017) ?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to move course content from Moodle to Canvas. I was able to do this successfully with one course, but with another Moodle course I keep getting "timed out" as I import it onto Canvas. It is unable to load. Any suggestions?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hi, i need to resubmit an assignment on turnitin, it isn't giving me an option. I contacted canvas helpline but they were unable to help. It states we can resubmit but nowhere to upload it, can anyone help please

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you cite information given in Canvas modules?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-07-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I cannot figure out where I am supposed to post my entry for COM170AX3 Discussions Week 1 Discussion. I went to the help page Q & A and it looks like a whole new web page for LMS Community of over 700,000 users.  I want to post to my class.  On the m...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I attempted to take the midterm exam for my course intro to Sacred Scripture (Dr. Mary Healy) Sacred Heart Major Seminary this morning. The content of the matching questions wold not load - blank - so I was unable to implement the exam. The professor...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i link a module to an image or a button on my homepage with the new rich context editor?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I request a sandbox?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I use the math quill tool in assignments, I have to use the LaTex tool to create certain functions but it works like it does in word processing programs.  I cannot figure out how to create the same exact formulas in New Quizzes.  For example I w...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I register for a course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to add a new course (not created, but published by a teacher) with code?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I try to add a question in a "new quiz", I have to click 4 (four) times in the text entry box before I can start typing. One click and "add question stem" disappears. No editing tools available. Second click and editing tools appear and "add que...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to withdraw from a class?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-05-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I open Rich Content Editor in order to record a video in Canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-05-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

sidebar dashboard in canvas is disappeared. The view has changed

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Received this message when I tried to view Analytics. Anyone know why?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I was testing the how to highlight a section but can't figure out how to un-highlight it. Any suggestions? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a student who is new to the canvas platform, so i have little experience about it, as a result i decided to do research about the platform so i could better understand it. That's when I came across this statement on your website and i hope i get...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have added a discussion to my week 5 class.  I have had several students msg me that they cannot view it.  I don't know whatI am doing wrong....PLEASE HELP I see it as posted when I go in....however, when I log in as as student it is not there.  C...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have students who were unable to upload test results in the Canvas "dropbox" before their exam time expired so they emailed me their scans. I s there a way that I can upload for them so I can process them in speedgrader?Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies