Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I change the term for my course?  I imported a course from last semester from Moodle.  Now I want to change the term of the course on the Settings Page and elsewhere to Fall 2020.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The canvas page and source can be opened when I use my phone, but it cannot be opened when I use the laptop or computer. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Are we able to print a class roster, if so, how?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does Canvas support Aiken format question bank files?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to edit or undo grading mistakes in Speedgrader?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I accidentally highlighted too much.  I can't find a way to undo it.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I modify a Section Start Date under one of my Courses?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

System or People are keep changing the added assignment dates. How do you find out who is changing?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I go into my dashboard and click on modules, nothing comes up, it takes me to a blank page. How can I view my lessons in the modules?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

how do I put a photo on the Home page

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to separate my canvas quizzes by groups, as I have a list of practice quizzes, a list of review assignments administered as quizzes (to be auto graded by a key), and  a list of actual exams. Having them under separate groups or headings ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I made a mistake and copied over a course that I had been working on.  How do I reset it back to where it was this morning ...prior to my mistake.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I tag my test questions so I can use them in a latter test

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you change the solid color on the different subjects to a picture representing the subject found on the dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I copy a module from a past course to a new course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I insert an already recorded (narrated Power Point) video into canvas?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone know of any "fillable" forms being successfully loaded into a Canvas Course shell, and used successfully? If so, can you please provide information? Thank you

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I manually entered scores for a quiz with an essay question, updated scores, and submitted a comment. I hit "Submit", the system that it is submitting but never completes the submission.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I use the grade export feature to transfer scores to my own grade book.  The order of the grade item columns in the CSV doesn't match the Grades page for the class.  The order of the cols in the CSV almost appear random.  They're not alphabetical. Th...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Canvas is not automatically assigning peer reviews for an assignment even though I selected that option. Students had submitted work over several days and no assignments have been made. I have manually assigned them but need Canvas to do it automatic...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I use CANVAS and am very good at it.  A teacher from a different school is just starting out and has asked for my help.  However, in the email he received from his district there was no password, just a link to take him directly to his Dashboard.  I ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Also, can text be added to the banner on each page to make it specific to the page?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Are my past courses and their files saved and available to me at a later date?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

What can students do with videos on Canvas? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Good afternoon, I would like to learn how to set up SeeSaw with Canvas! Can you please guide me with this process! Thank you! 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings, I am new to Canvas and would like to develop a rubric for an essay submission.  I know that there is a rubric link for us to activate however, I cannot access it.  I need your help.Thank you,JoAnn 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have an issue with my canvas account. I put in an urgent support ticket last week with no reply. Any ideas on other ways to get a reply?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi. I am wanting to change my profile. On my dashboard, there is just notifications, files, settings, ePortfolios and QR...no profile. Where can I go to add all of that if it is not listed on my dashboard. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I embed a google doc in a way that does not allow the students editing access?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How long after my lecture is completed and saved to the Cloud is it available for students to access?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies