Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am trying to write new quizes and tests using questions I've uploaded into Canvas in the past so I don't have to keep typing them in every term.  When I go to 'Quizes', I choose 'Edit', click on the 'Questions' tab, and click on 'Find Questions'.  ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add an image to a page? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hey I was wondering how I could see records (as a student) of past enrolled courses? It's summer right now and I'm not enrolled in  anything, and if I go into All Courses i dont see the option to view past enrollment.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello My Name is Giselle JamesI am having a difficult time with my turnitin. Every time I upload my response to post, I always turnitin to make sure my work is not plagiarized. However, since last week Sunday each time I upload my work it says 100% p...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My audio files can barely be heard. I did  not have this issue before.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I duplicat an entire unit as opposed to one lesson at a time.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can't log in to an online class from instructure.com.  When I look for the online class that I am registered for, the response says I am not registered in any classes.  

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can't seem to find Collaborate Ultra on Canvas.  Help?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i am trying to access my exam and on my computer when i click quizzes, nothing pops up

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I imported content from 2 different classes into my new course and now I am having trouble getting the pages into the  pathway so that the Next button will appear. Ideas?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I do a e portfolio

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Why do I have over 200 questions in my STUDENT ANALYSIS report when the quiz consisted of only 100 questions?!

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does canvas provide images I cam use in assignments?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am a student in a class and am being asked to insert 3+ of my own pictures into one of my discussion board posts.  I can figure out how to embed pictures from the internet or attach 1 of my own pictures, but not how to imbed or attach 3+ pictures t...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I know some others must have asked this. How do I add the information I have uploaded in one shell to others. I am teaching different sections of the same course. Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone.  We want to implement CANVAS in our online school.  How to I register our school with CANVAS and what are the costs involved?  How do then get the customer success team?Thank you in advance for your assistance with the above.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Some of my students are unable to login, apparently it asks for  a code which I dont know what it is. The rest are able to login without the code. See attached. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In discussions, I what to add a rubric and have it displayed at the bottom of the page?   I can make the rubric and it will show if click on the box with three dots but I can't get it attach to the bottom of the page.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to  be able to specifically set up several modules for my classes, just to see how it is done

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My Spring 2020 class is still incomplete due to Covid-19 changes.  It was closed on Canvas on 7/2/2020.  I've tried to reopen it and I'm unable to.  I've emailed and called IT for assistance but don't expect to hear from them until after the July 4th...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I would appreciate a link to a brief tutorial for creating a module. Thank you so much!Vahik

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It tells me that the browser requires permission to establish a session

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want my students to make a short slide presentation (maybe 7 slides) that can be uploaded to Discussion board. Is that possible?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to link into a Module from my home page, but once chosen, the link brings me to see all modules, not just the one I click on. How do I link into just the individual module I want to see?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot find a text box for my essay for my timed test.  

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can you run a report for multiple students in multiple semesters using Canvas Outcomes? I've already linked the learning outcomes to a rubric. I found directions on how to run a report on one class at a time. But, I want to run a report on the ou...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

A student mistakenly submitted a file.  How do I delete so they can resubmit?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

how to rearrange pages in a module

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies