Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

My students continue to send me their assignments to my email, however, I know that they can attach them to the assignment in Canvas. This way, it remains organized and I can use the Speed-grader to document results.Could you send me the directions o...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-28-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi... can someone help me to explain how the system compute my final grading result? I do not quite understand how it come out that percentage (capture of the result is attached). Thanks.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-29-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am not able to add a rubric to an assignment.  When I click the add assignment assignment button; the add  rubric button does not display at the end of the assignment.  I believe it may have something to do with the Mastery Paths feature.  Does thi...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how to delete a course template

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you change your password?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

A student of mine claims to only see a preview option when attempting quizzes? Did anyone have a similar issue? How do I resolve this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How am I able to remove completed courses from my dashboard?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

As an Admin, I have registered all the teachers in our institution. Unfortunately, they don't have sandboxes. What should I do?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi,Our university implemented proctoring system (Proctorio LTI) so that we could carry out state exams online. The system itself is interesting but has some problems. Another problem we faced is that we want the students' answers to be anonymous so w...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to integrate Chalk/Planboard lessons and unit plans with Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The semester has ended and I simply want to know how to remove a course from my dashboard?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How I sync my calendar to  receive reminders about due dates for upcoming assignments.:

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi, I have a ZOOM conference tomorrow - and no conference shows up when I click on "ConferZoom" link.  (I'm on a borrowed Apple iMac, I think.)    On my desktop computer it shows me the link for the conference when I clicik on "ConferZoom."   Is ther...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi Community,How do I see every single published assignment (available/or pending availability) across all courses to determine , triage and alleviate students from having clashes / too many assessment tasks due on the one day?Thanks,Tim

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-27-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way I can put a time limit on the final exam without using Proctorio or other monitoring?It's for my two English classes.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Does Canvas integrate with PresenceLearning?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I best use Canvas to reach students with low or no vision? My face to face classes have students with low or no vision. I wish for my low/no vision population to not miss out on online learning through this LMS if I teach using Canvas.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

H

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-27-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add the Panopto LTI to Canvas

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to upload a file via the API using Powershell. I am an administrator with 'impersonate' authorisation. I have tried following the API documentation for this process but am having trouble putting it into practice. My understanding is that t...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-01-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am using the appointment scheduler for my virtual office hours. How do you set it up so that you get a notification when a student sets up an appointment? I have almost missed two appointments.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Good Morning Is there a way to disable the ability for students to add links on their Profiles. I teach 8,9,10 year olds and would prefer this not to be an option.Thanks Krystine

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've noticed a possible glitch in the new updated version of Canvas.  When I participate in my class discussions, the writing box stays small (with a scroll bar occurring the more you write...why?), in addition to an odd white box that extends below ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I'm trying to disengage Google Drive share. Currently it's sharing with my Google Drive and I can't seem to disconnect that. Thanks,Steve Cardamone

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-24-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a high school math teacher. And as is true for all, we have moved into a world of distance learning. Canvas has been used more as an organized assignment list in the past before Covid-19. But now our school is exploring ways to assess and engage...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do we use Mindtap with canvas? new student here. thanks!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find instructions for importing Ready-Made & Custom Templates into a course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-21-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I create a weighted rubric for my course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I delete assignments?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Need direct contact number/information to a representative to get a quote for our district.  All attempts provided on the website are not resulting in anything. Thank you~

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-21-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies