Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am using the Canvas Flipgird Integration for the first time.  I have a cross listed course and am trying to silo their assignment and video participation in order to make it less overwhelming to them.  I am assuming I will do one of two things: 1- ...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

which are the supported browsers

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add items to the Home?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi guys, when I change the public jwk in canvas admin--> developer key and paste in a public jwks (keys/json) , i encountered this error , status code 422, developer key is undefined. any idea what's going on? thanks 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am on a second day of getting to know Canvas API.the following URI returns 404 errorhttps://Canvas.instructure.com/api/v1/accounts/112233/users/sis_user_id:12345 while https://Canvas.instructure.com/api/v1/accounts/112233/usersare happy to return a...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

As an educator, how do I add my students to the course I created.  I sent invites but Nobody has received the invite.  It is all school emails.Paul

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If I create courses in Canvas and put material in them under one usenerame, but when our school adopts Canvas in a few weeks, I have a different username, can I transfer all my materials and course info?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In a post on this site I saw a response saying we could have up to 100 students in a Canvas Conference.  We will never get to that in one class.  But I also saw it said if you planned to have more than 10 Concurrent users we should consider zoom or o...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello! I'm a student at UNCC and I'm trying to do activities on my canvas that are due soon, but nothing is loading up on the pages?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good morning,I am trying to setup SSO with Azure AD. I followed the instructions step by step. However, I receive the error "AADSTS650056: Misconfigured application". I checked:- "Identifier (Entity ID" is HTTP and NOT HTTPS- I read from a couple of ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Yesterday, I created a bunch of new quizzes that now show up under my assignments in the course. However, when I go to add them to a module it looks like my list of assignments is not updating and I cannot find them to add to the module. 

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

For example, if I want to write segment AB with the bar over the letters, how do I do that?  Can I copy/paste from a word document or use the snipping tool?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have my unit tests made. Now I need to make my exam.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi! I am trying to record my lectures and mix in a video from youtube and other sources as part of my lecture. I am technologically challenged to say the least! Is there an easy way to do this or someplace that provides a step by step guide?I would g...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How to make my nine weeks tests from unit tests.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to use Onshape with Canvas? Just like you would use Google, Nearpod, Quizzlet, etc. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I was part of an online training through University of Texas this spring and have an account.  My district is now transitioning to Canvas as our LMS. Will the same login work for me as a teacher?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi there,Does anyone know how to remove/hide the view grades option on the dashboard? Thanks.Paul.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Folks,We're trying to import a number of vendor provided content which are in the thin cc format (which is great!) The items import correctly but they come in as external tool links which are not gradeable. This means that when a student completes...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am an offshore international student who just enrolled for Semester 2. I finished sorting out my timetable however, my canvas is displaying the following message: "You are not enrolled in any courses". Is there generally a delay in the courses show...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add a page under a page?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I enter exam results into Canvas when the exam has not taken place in Canvas? I have an assessment that is 40% and 60% exam, the assignment was done and marked through Canvas and those results are now in Canvas. The exam is a paper based exam so ...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you insert a powerpoint file to canvas page?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I have a duplicate quiz which has transferred from Blackboard. One has a white rocket and the other has a black rocket. Can you please advice what is the difference? I only want to publish one version to the students.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to get the total days of attendance on each student at the end of a semester. Is that feature available? If it is, where can I find it? If not, can Canvas make that feature in the next version? I have to report the total days/hours of attendan...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am creating activities for online learning using google slides. I used hyperlinks attached to images on my slides for students to move from one slide to another and back again.  It all seems to work right in google slides but when I put it in Canva...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm brainstorming a tool for our web development class that would allow students to practice HTML within a Canvas page. The format would be they would enter some html in a textarea, and see their parsed html right below it. I've included a mockup ima...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why can't I access my recent learning course anymore? I haven't been issued a certificate yet.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies