Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Can someone tell me how to move materials from Schoology to Canvas?  Thank!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change a grade in Canvas?  What I looked up tells me to "click instructor grades and assignment" first, but I can't find that!thanks.#changepoints

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to do a turnitin review for a random paper that was submitting this summer.  She is not registered for a course but would like to run it through a turnitin reveiw.thank you.LynnB

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I create a sandbox?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We will be creating a private Linkedin Group for our business students. Has anyone ever integrated Linkedin with a Canvas site? Is there a way to embed the discussion feed? Thanks! 

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello All,I was wondering if anyone might be using a SoftChalk alternative?  We used it this year to build several modules for an adult learning/medical ethics class.  We included embedded quizzes.  As probably most everyone knows, the SoftChalk UI i...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Buenos Dias. Mi nombre es Jorge GómezActualmente, estoy desarrollando un CRM propio bajo un dominio propio. Tambien estoy utilizando canvas como plataforma de formación, pero me surgen 2 necesidades y quería saber si la plataforma está preparada.La p...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I change myself from an Instructor to an Admin on my Canvas Course?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Adding assignment - I'm adding assignments as in the guide but the students say they can't see how to submit anything into the slot. Please can you help as it needs to be done today? Thank you

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to import a course that I have been working on already. The content is more suited to my students than anything I have found on Canvas so far. I cannot seem to find a function to import it.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally removed a student. How can I add him back and recover his submissions?pls help.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I opened my exam the timer was not working and said "your attempt is due 11:59 p.m." and said NAN minutes Nan Seconds". Canvas support told me the exam was automatically submitted after 90 minutes even though I was still answering questions. The...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I usually structure my Canvas course so that the home page is a schedule in table format, with the assignments for each day linked on the page. In the Fall I have a single Canvas course with multiple sections of the same class, and a TA to supervise ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! I would like to know how I can create multiple sites in canvas. I cant seem to find an option to do this in the admin panel.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a question about multiple attempts on quizzes.  I wrote my quiz with several question groups so the students would get somewhat unique versions of the quiz depending on how Canvas selected which question to present from each group.  On my firs...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm trying to access Google through Canvas and I keep getting an "authorization failure" notice.I've done through the steps to authorize, but it's just not working.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to embed a website into a Canvas page. I am using the following code in the new rich content editor:<p><iframe src="https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history" width="600" height="1000" style="overflow: hidden;"></iframe></p>I am getting...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I edit a grade in the grade book after the course closes?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Oh my God! I've forgotten how to upload a document into modules!!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There is an issue with my Canvas Student Version. it only shows many huge icons, but not my school version. How to solve this problem?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, in the canvas guide i cannot find the assignments tab that it says to find under the course navigation tab? can I get some help please. thank you

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to create a page to be used as my course Home Page. I would like to link an image to Conferences, but I do not see that as an option under the links on the right. I think it should be under Course Navigation, but it's not there. (Conferen...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Trying to give a student information sheet online instead of the hardcopy I usually use. Any suggestions? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to install an app and locate the key and secret?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to add a hyperlink to an image that I have inserted in a page.I am using the Enhanced Content Editor and when I click on the image and then on the link symbol I only have the option to link Text If I click the Options tab that appears whe...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How do I save and back up all of the content in my canvas courses?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Where do you find the Sandbox Space?I am completing the 'Growing with Canvas' Modules and it ask for you to use the Sandbox space to practice creating assignments. I do not understand where to find this space, so I am unable to move on to complete th...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload and add a banner to Canvas?Norm

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies