Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Estimados y estimada: SOY PROFESOR DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE CONCEPCIÓN-CHILETengo que realizar una evaluación con un ejercicio de mecánica dinámica en el cual tengo un enunciado común para varios incisos o preguntas a, b, c, etc, todas preguntas de Respu...

• 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I am attempting to do a deep-dive into embedding learning intentions and success criteria in my canvas course for next year. I am looking for suggestions or hearing what others are doing to track meeting and achieving learning targets. Using rubrics ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I looking for a summary page, similar to a another LMS, that I can share with the class on the projector.  It doesn't list any individual grades, but shares all students' grades in the grade schema as well as other statistics (e.g., median, mean, max...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to start my Training Orientation, 1.7 for the Instructor Canvas Certification and my question is;Where do I begin writing my answers?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, One thing i had found kind of annoying is that you can't highlight anything or make any important notes right in the textbook and lesson pages itself instead of trying to use Google Doc . Also how do you print out the textbook and lesson pages...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I received student's assignments as an attached file, graded them, but on their end and mine, the grade books still says "assignment missing". How do I change that?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

What are the limits to a free canvas version? Can someone show me the details on what you "get" in the free version? Thank you! 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I'm finding the new layout for the student grades page to be highly confusing for both myself and my students. Case in point: I have a student who thinks he got 90% in the class and thinks he deserves an "A", based on what he sees when he looks at hi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Could I use an ungraded quiz with multiple attempts for students to submit a running log of how they used their work time?  It would be ideal if the student could also see what they had already entered.  Or is there a better way within Canvas to acco...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Some of my classes use a common library of movie scenes for assignments. How can I just have one library that any course can access?  John Badham

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I authorize an additional teacher to my canvas

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to set up institutional outcomes so that faculty don't have to click on each student to say mastered or not mastered for an assignment?               Issue:  The information did not show up in the spreadsheet unless you went through an...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Can anyone provide me with a quick link for a simple student tutorial that I can assign my students for the beginning of class?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to take attendance for the same roster in Canvas more than once a day?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I don't remember how to upload a youtube video to a module page.  Can someone quickly remind me?Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I imported the wrong information.  I need to delete the course I imported.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My district will be moving to Canvas come next school year as our main hub for all the assignments so I created a free account just to see how it works. I noticed with the App Center that there are programs we utilize in the district but not everythi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make Announcements and Assignments "visible" to students? I've tried publish and all other things to no avail. Thanks!

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, new to Canvas.  Will the "To Do" menu always show what needs to be graded, or does it cut off if a certain number of course sections are created?  Or is there a maximum number of submissions before it stops showing on the to do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm an adjunct faculty, if it makes any difference...Thanks

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi,I have been troubleshooting an issue with my SCORM modules failing to register a final grade of complete (graded complete/incomplete) in Canvas since March. They remain incomplete even after the final quiz which tracks the module completion (set t...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 Replies

Require that students read the announcement before having access to content/assignments.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Where can i find the pairing code for my course for my students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to delete all old emails?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change a student's display name?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I recently applied to sbcc and i was able to make a user name and password on pipeline. When i log on to pipeline, there is no student tab. How do i get a student id number? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was watching my online lectures and suddenly when I was going to watch the next video, it wouldn't let me watch it because it states that there is a server error. its been about 10 mins since this happened and I reeeeally need to watch my lectures....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There is nothing in my Home (Homepage).  How do I set this up?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies