Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I'm in my thrid year at University. I recently as sent in my submission on the 30th of May and it went through perfectly alright. Everything  was  it was normal. I got a similarity score. I checked a few days ago and the submission was there. But whe...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was working on my final and after I pressed submit it said I didn’t have access to it. I typed my response directly in in the text box and I submitted it a few minutes after the time it was due and want to know my assignment went through and if my...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you add an assignment to a module that you were sent?@@

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HiHow do I save the course content for future resources/reference?Thanks

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I use in boxes in Canvas, how many people can be a part of the in box conversation?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

If I have a student who is in China currently and has not downloaded Lockdown Browser, will they not be able to use it?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Enabling Multiple submissionsI have found the guide on allowing multiple submissions, however the guide provided and images does not match the version of Canvas I have.  I am currently in Edit assignment > Submission Type as per the guide however the...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I clear an assignment submission for an individual student so that they can re-submit properly?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I find my class  lectures?  Are they posted on canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm currently taking Canvas Training and I've completed the Introduction and Planting sections but it says that it's not complete. I've watched all of the videos and completed all of the assignments. How can I ensure that I get the badge? I need this...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I convert an MS Word document into a Canvas page? (Please see attached for the page I want to use.)

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Sorry to bother. When I get to my Canvas page cannot find any links for either Packback or InQuisitive, both highly needed for the Intro to Anthropology course offered at Miramar San Diego. Any suggestions please. Thanks,John Cardenas

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I download a text for reading. Example: Making Good Choices: A support guide for edTPA candidates (2017) ?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to move course content from Moodle to Canvas. I was able to do this successfully with one course, but with another Moodle course I keep getting "timed out" as I import it onto Canvas. It is unable to load. Any suggestions?

• 2 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hi, i need to resubmit an assignment on turnitin, it isn't giving me an option. I contacted canvas helpline but they were unable to help. It states we can resubmit but nowhere to upload it, can anyone help please

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you cite information given in Canvas modules?  

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I cannot figure out where I am supposed to post my entry for COM170AX3 Discussions Week 1 Discussion. I went to the help page Q & A and it looks like a whole new web page for LMS Community of over 700,000 users.  I want to post to my class.  On the m...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I attempted to take the midterm exam for my course intro to Sacred Scripture (Dr. Mary Healy) Sacred Heart Major Seminary this morning. The content of the matching questions wold not load - blank - so I was unable to implement the exam. The professor...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i link a module to an image or a button on my homepage with the new rich context editor?

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I request a sandbox?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I use the math quill tool in assignments, I have to use the LaTex tool to create certain functions but it works like it does in word processing programs.  I cannot figure out how to create the same exact formulas in New Quizzes.  For example I w...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to add a new course (not created, but published by a teacher) with code?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I try to add a question in a "new quiz", I have to click 4 (four) times in the text entry box before I can start typing. One click and "add question stem" disappears. No editing tools available. Second click and editing tools appear and "add que...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I open Rich Content Editor in order to record a video in Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

sidebar dashboard in canvas is disappeared. The view has changed

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Received this message when I tried to view Analytics. Anyone know why?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I was testing the how to highlight a section but can't figure out how to un-highlight it. Any suggestions? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies