Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I would like to install the scorm extension on canvas, what should I do?THANK'S

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi all,Question from a newbie! I've tried contacting Canvas through their Facebook page and email to try to talk about pricing, but had no luck. Does anyone know how I can contact a customer success manager so I can upgrade my account so I can upload...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-15-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to unpublish a course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have copied a front page from another course - but I´m not able to make it appear, even though I marked it as front page and published it.Anyone have an idea?Best,Mette

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I just realized that I missed a possible correct answer for a filled in the multiple blank questions (only for one blank though) and it doesn't regard the question for students who have already taken the quiz when I add more possible correct an...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-30-2021 View Solution
  • 8 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How does one cancel a zoom meeting that was accidentally scheduled?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

why I can't find the attendance(roll call)menu in my courses? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When will grade for Spring 20/20 be posted?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-14-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello everyone,I'm just new in using canvas and i've learned about formula in quiz.  my question is can it do trigonometry or even calculus?sorry for my english

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good day! We wish to integrate access to ScienceDirect, an online platform/website for books and journal resources. We are subscribed to ScienceDirect and we want to integrate authentication for our users. Our students would log in to their Canvas ac...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way we can disable the copy and paste feature for Canvas? So students can write original essay contents instead and copying them from the net?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My school may be moving to Canvas, so I requested a free trial account and I am trying to learn the system.I want to set up a chat, but when I go to Settings / Navigation / I do not see "Chat" as one of my options.I really need this function.Can you ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi there, I am hoping that someone might know how to disable the Google Drive tab for assignment submissions when the Google Assignments LTI is installed. We would like to keep the LTI installed as we need it to be able to easily embed documents that...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

After all assignments in a module are complete, is it possible view listed reading materials?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I undo a passage I've highlighted?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-18-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I save assignments and or my class so that I do not have to reupload everything?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do you move district email to canvas page

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am going to retire from the school system I work for; I would like to move my past enrollment (previous courses and activities ) to an account free for teachers that you guys offer so How do I do that?Can someone contact me and help me ? I tried an...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to use a quiz from a previous semester with images embedded within the questions.  They images are saved and uploaded to CANVAS files as png files.  For some reason, I can no longer see these images, and even when I try to upload a new im...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have recorded 2 conferences this week in Canvas.  The first one was recorded Tuesday and is still not available for viewing. I use this feature weekly and it has never taken more than 24 hours for the recording to render.  I was wondering if anyone...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Some of my older modules in 1 of my courses has disappeared.  How can I retrieve them? Will I still be able to access student work on the module?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Does anyone get the following when integrating with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra?Unable to launch the Blackboard Collaborate scheduler.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you type a fraction in quizzes?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I have noticed that there has been some discussion about instructors being able to see who likes an announcement or a post.  I assumed that I would be able to view this so I set up liking an announcement as a way to give extra credit for reading it (...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I assigned a quiz containing multiple choice and written responses.  When I enter the points for the written portions, the test does not accept the points. Near the bottom of the test it shows "fudge points."  When I add the points there they get cal...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How does the "Missing" status work? Only a few of my assignments do it automatically after the due date. How can I make all assignments automatically turn to "Missing" after due date?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I started a new class using Canvas Conferences, and I have recorded all of my lectures so far. In the past, it would take a few hours for the recordings to be saved in Conferences, and then they would appear as a drop-down button under each Conferenc...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I upload an assignment to Canvas for an online class?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I enable anonymous student feedback? I could not see a setting like this for the Discussions...Thanks,PK

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I have a teacher who created a Google Doc with images and attached it to a Google Cloud Assignment. In Canvas some students are reporting that they only see a grey box with an exclamation point icon inside it instead of the image. When the teacher sh...

(Community Champion)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies