Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

The semester has ended and I simply want to know how to remove a course from my dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How I sync my calendar to  receive reminders about due dates for upcoming assignments.:

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi, I have a ZOOM conference tomorrow - and no conference shows up when I click on "ConferZoom" link.  (I'm on a borrowed Apple iMac, I think.)    On my desktop computer it shows me the link for the conference when I clicik on "ConferZoom."   Is ther...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi Community,How do I see every single published assignment (available/or pending availability) across all courses to determine , triage and alleviate students from having clashes / too many assessment tasks due on the one day?Thanks,Tim

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way I can put a time limit on the final exam without using Proctorio or other monitoring?It's for my two English classes.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Does Canvas integrate with PresenceLearning?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I best use Canvas to reach students with low or no vision? My face to face classes have students with low or no vision. I wish for my low/no vision population to not miss out on online learning through this LMS if I teach using Canvas.

• 4 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I add the Panopto LTI to Canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to upload a file via the API using Powershell. I am an administrator with 'impersonate' authorisation. I have tried following the API documentation for this process but am having trouble putting it into practice. My understanding is that t...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am using the appointment scheduler for my virtual office hours. How do you set it up so that you get a notification when a student sets up an appointment? I have almost missed two appointments.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Good Morning Is there a way to disable the ability for students to add links on their Profiles. I teach 8,9,10 year olds and would prefer this not to be an option.Thanks Krystine

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've noticed a possible glitch in the new updated version of Canvas.  When I participate in my class discussions, the writing box stays small (with a scroll bar occurring the more you write...why?), in addition to an odd white box that extends below ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I'm trying to disengage Google Drive share. Currently it's sharing with my Google Drive and I can't seem to disconnect that. Thanks,Steve Cardamone

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a high school math teacher. And as is true for all, we have moved into a world of distance learning. Canvas has been used more as an organized assignment list in the past before Covid-19. But now our school is exploring ways to assess and engage...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do we use Mindtap with canvas? new student here. thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find instructions for importing Ready-Made & Custom Templates into a course?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I create a weighted rubric for my course?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I delete assignments?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Need direct contact number/information to a representative to get a quote for our district.  All attempts provided on the website are not resulting in anything. Thank you~

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to add an external app to the navigation for multiple courses at once, rather than going into each course?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i invite my students to their course to take their quizzes?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,This is a very basic question I know - apologies! - but I have not yet found a good answer by scouring google results and this community's questions/answers.I am new to Canvas, and my organization would like to find a way to send info from an even...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am clicking on canvas navigation and it nothing shows up. None of the modules show up either when I click on them?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings!I am having a bit of trouble with canvas. For some reason I cannot get rubric data (neither scores or selected answers) for assignment peer review submissions. Some of the students did answer the peer review rubric questions, but when I use...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Please forgive my ignorance. I have never taken a course online. How will I receive my instructors instructions for the upcoming summer class slated to commence June 3rd that I am enrolled in? Maybe check messages by then or........?Respectfully, Joh...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Where did the annotation tools go? These are docx files so it is not the file type. It does have an anonymous peer review but I didn't think that took away the DocViewer tools?Thank you,Karen

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

So we are using free canvas for teachers and we have free courses. I have been using canvas with my students for about 4 weeks now with no problem having students signing up to our courses. Unfortunately my recent new students are not able to sign up...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I do not want to import. I would like to type on Course Summary. Edit button does not give me option to type on Course Summary. I need step-by-step help.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

We are creating online courses for some teacher training.  We are expecting up to 500 people enrolled in a course.  What is the best way to manage this?  We have 12 instructors to help manage and monitor work.  Do I create a course for each of them? ...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies