Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I clear a quiz score for a student to retake the Canvas quiz?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I send an email through Canvas Inbox I don't see any options to change font characteristics like Bold, Italics, size, etc or other formatting settings.  I only have plain text.  Is there a setting in email that gives me those options?

• 3 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hvordan kan jeg fjerne alle disse ikonene som dukker opp på den ferdige siden men ikke når siden redigeres?Denne meldingen er oversatt med Google Translate.How can I remove all these icons that appear on the finished page but not when the page is edi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi. I'm new to Canvas and I was wondering what functionality does the paid-for version of Canvas offer that the free teacher version doesn't offer?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I find the profile identifier link (e.g., with numbers) on canvas instead of just having the profile link that will send my instructors and other classmates to their own profiles?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does my professor have to allow resubmissions or is there a way I could resubmit it? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to impose a word count limit on an assignment? If so, can it be done by individual question or only cumulative for the entire assignment? Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I don't know what school house I'm in and I would like to find out.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One assignment has the same exact submission for every student in my class.  How do I fix it?How do I get rid of it?Can it be refreshed?What can I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change language in PARENT LOGIN to ENGLISH.I have no idea what it is, but I can't read or understand.Thank you,

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you incorporate Zoom into Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello all. I have been looking for similar requests on this error and did not find any. Hope this is the right place to put this. We´re trying to invite a new user from inside a course, but we keep on getting this error message: "We did not find the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I register a course on Canvas? I am starting for the first time.  I do need help. When I Click on courses it sends me to click on courses and it states I do not have courses registered.  Thank You,Veronica Hernandez

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi community,I'm new to Canvas and I'm trying to create a group assignment in which 6 groups will edit 6 identical copies of the same document. Is this possible? I've already created my class' groups, added leaders etc. But I'm unsure how to instruct...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

No puedo subir un documento pdf a mi curso en canvas? Tengo conexión a internet y no he tenido problemas hasta ahoraI can´t upload a pdf doc to my course? I have no problems with the internet and haven´t had any problems until now.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In the grades section I have received a grade but am I unable to open the annotations in documents??

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How much content can I put in a sandbox

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I stop my Dashboard from 'strobing'? Nothing will settle, the courses just fluctuate as white strobing squares.

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My Modules are not visible to students. I have updated my Navigation bar. Modules are enabled. I tried publishing but still no luck. Please advise.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I recently edited several questions from individual quizzes to update their question type (basically, from essay to other, automatically-gradable types), and point values. I then changed the name of the quiz to make it easier to find. Where are the q...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello --Canvas was recently updated so that when an instructor or user creates a new module for a course, the new module automatically has a "drag and drop" option underneath. The issue with this update is that ANYTIME I add a new task (textbox, assi...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

while creating tabs using HTML, there is a header Accessibility.  I don't know what that feature is for.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can someone assist me with figuring out how to get my user name and password for visible body courseware?i think i use my student email address and then a code that was emailed to each of us but that isn't working for me.thank you Tania

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, We just started a new semester and this is the first semester with Canvas and Pace Plan. We have students that have no student pace plan. They are random but not sure how to go about addressing this or getting them to show. The students are in...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do you add proctorio to Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We are considering installing UCF's UDOIT on our Canvas site.  Has anyone already done this with Blackboard Ally already installed on the site?  Does it create conflicts between the two systems?  We asked Blackboard the same question and are waiting ...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

In a live course (with official student enrollment), it is possible to remove the entire contents like pages, assignments, quizzes, discussions, and files, WITHOUT REMOVING the enrolled students.RESETTING COURSE CONTENT and DELETE THIS COURSE do not ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a teacher with 75 or so course quizzes.  So far, each quiz that has been migrated to New Quizzes fails to load images.  Is there a way to make sure my images transfer to the new format, and if not is there an particular image type that fails t...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am a teacher and I would like to know if it's possible to have a personal canvas account as a place to hold all developed curriculum and then a teacher account where I can use that curriculum for the school I am teaching at? I suppose it's sharing ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies