Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I am a parent/observer, and have access to my child's Canvas.  However, what I see for his assignments and grades does not match what he sees, as in there are assignments he has turned in and that have been graded, but I still see them as missing wit...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how to create analytics for a group of students by class

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have attached a loom video explaining my confusion

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there any easy way to change weighted buckets without going through all of my assignments and unclosing them?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-30-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Help- i want kids to be able to put accents on quiz questions in Canvas easily- I prefer a pasted in keyboard with each question on my part and not having them add a keyboard

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I fix a broken link? Please see attachment below.Sincerely,Chris

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-06-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I logged in to check my grades, and all of my classes are gone. They are not displaying anywhere, even when I click on All Courses. Is this a technical issue? Will I be able to see my grades for my exams anywhere else?Thanks!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have test created in LaTex and would like to convert them to a quiz in canvas. Is there a process to do this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I opened my canvas today for checking my things and i found there is no biology class in my page, so i need to know what happened and why it happened 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I earn my certificates?How would I know which one am I missing in order to complete my course?#certifications‌

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-28-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having a serious problem in Canvas and it started popping up today. Although some students did not answer a question, was left blank, it was marked correct by Canvas according to the key I provided. Is this a new type of fraud or a glitch?Thank ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a .pdf in Assignments before I submit the assignment?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-01-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there any way to see a message I sent to a student through the inbox if they haven’t messaged me back?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I share / upload my module with other teachers/ modules

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When using flipgrid in canvas, students responses in speedgrader show up as LTI error#flipgrid in speedgrader‌

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

As an Instructor the Conferences tab is disabled from the student view in my module. How do I enable that function so that students can see that tab in their view and can participate in forthcoming conferences?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have some Instructors that need to pull student grades from a point in time from the past. For example, they've entered new grades over the last month and a half but would like to see students' overall grade from March 13.Is there a way to make th...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Recently I cross-listed these 3 courses for an instructor due to the COVID-19. I followed the right steps, but I don't see any students in the courses plus the instructor can't see the courses. Below is an image of what I did. Any answer would be gre...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to edit video recorded with the rich text editor, when I used the record video option, and saved it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-05-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot access the Discussion option. Please help me. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My Student View is in Locked mode but UNLocked visible and Published in Teacher View for one of my courses. HELP!! 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to upload videos from Hartman's for my students. Most of the information is on student uploading their work or on utube.Geri Shangreaux

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I edit a student submission when the toolbar doesn't show up?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I import a quiz from a Master Template Course Shell onto my existing class? Thanks all!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

If I accidentally deleted one of my classes of my calendar and now it’s gray on the side how do I re-add it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I Canvas message my students, the message goes to their Canvas Inbox AND to their school email account.When I email my students, the email only goes to their school email account (not to their Canvas inbox). It is much easier for me to communica...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-01-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Final grade export to SIS Grade Roster...I don't see that option when I click on the gear/settings symbol in the gradebook.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you help me to delete my account? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I just upgraded to Mac Catalina out of necessity. Now all the pictures in Canvas no longer display in Safari. Does anyone have a fix besides switching to chrome or other browser?If students encounter the same problem, what alternatives are available ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I couldn't enter my institute and seminary canvas recently! Because one of my seminary & institute coordinators changed something and connected my canvas to her while she was matching my canvas into seminary teacher's canvas lessons. Since that, when...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies