Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

When trying to submit a Google Cloud Assignment within a Canvas course, after I have logged in to my Google account and "Authorized" the page, it is giving me this message when I click "Submit":http request error: 404 (https://google-drive-lti-iad-pr...

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I share my Canvas page with colleagues to view?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I just completed a Canvas Course and was told I must complete a F2F Canvas Course Form-PD Evaluation Form (blue form) to get points. Where can I locate this form?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am looking for a school that is using both Canvas and Blackbaud On. We are currently onboarding both and I have several questions regarding the process. One of them is if you are using Grade Passback? Did you have someone write the script? How is i...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Can I choose how to automatically score a multiple answer question?If not, if the automated rubric is set, then I have a suggestion for a better scoring system. As I see it, each possible answer has a "right" response - either to select it or not. It...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am inviting other people to a course and want them to be able to participate in the breakout group.  How can I add a non-student to a breakout group?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there any way to control the order in which the courses appear in the Public Course Index? Right now it appears they might be in course creation date order, but as an admin, I would like them to appear in alpha order.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I'm unable to create a new discussion thread. I have:1) cleared my cookies2) logged out and back in, several times3) restarted my computer4) tried logging in from two other computers5) tried logging in from an incognito browser6) logged into my canva...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My sound is not working on the videos.....any ideas. Just doing the intro course as a requirement from my district. Thx.!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I give Canvas access to my microphone and video camera so I can make a VIDEO announcement?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to save sent emails. I was able to archive all of my inbox, but I want a way to save the messages I sent out. Thanks, Carolyn 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am interested in creating two exams (quizzes) for my students. One would be all multiple choice and true/false, the other would fewer multiple choice and true/false questions, along with an essay.How do I do it so that students can choose one optio...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I close out my completed course shells and will I still have acess to them afterwards?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One of my classes begins today, but the course is not "published" yet. Should I be concerned?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I submitted an assignment last week, and now I am unable to find it on Canvas. Is it possible that the teacher "hid" the document?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What is the best Text to Speech option within Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how can i create e-pub to download the content to read offline in MOOC of ATHABASCA University

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

the moment i started with my exam,they asked me to log into canvas,which i did but that notification keeps on popping up and asks the same thing....and i always gets kicked out. @pierron_margare Canvas Version?Guides

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a 60 question grammar diagnostic multiple choice quiz.  There are about 14 grammar issues scattered among the 60 questions.  Is there a way to label a question so I can instantly tell, for example, how many pronoun questions a student got righ...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I import the readings from one canvas shell into another ?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had the students submit a power point presentation in CANVAS with notes attached to the slides. I can see the power point slides but not the notes that is attached. How do I open the documents so that I could see the notes that are attached to the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I schedule a zoom meeting in canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I'd like to penalize students for making multiple attempts on a quiz. I'd like students to be able to retake their quiz, but to receive minus 10% for each retake, so on the first take the highest possible score is 100%, but on the second attempt the ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

A teacher asked me the following question: "If my students submitted projects on Canvas, is there a way to share them with the whole class, so everyone can view them through Canvas?"  I am assuming that the students created the projects using an exte...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hello, I have entered a Profile Bio and then clicked "Save."  Yet nothing appears.  I re-open the Bio, and it is blank.  My work is not being saved.  What needs to be done to fix this?   Thanks in advance for your assistance.   

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to sync your canvas calendar to say your google calendar on your phone?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is it possible for me to copy a video I made in Canvas. I would like to keep it once my class is over.

• 2 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Trying to find the live web conferencing tool in canvas to be live with my students. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Help please! EVerytime I put a picture on my front page it just has a LOCK on it when the students view it.  It's not an assignment, just a simple picture on a page.  LOOKS LIKE THIS: And it is random, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't   

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies