Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I record a video using the Rich Content Editor as a student?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

No question. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been using Safari, but found that the user experience when using the whiteboard is quite clunky—the interface doesn't pick up my stylus interaction, so I have been using my fingers to draw and type.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I recorded a review 30 hours ago and it is just sitting there.  I cannot open it.  It is a review for a test I am giving Thursday..]  Help please.  Fred found it but I have no idea how to play it.Charisse CostonCanvas Conferences.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello there, I'm a student that's encountered an issue while using canvas. When I open the link, this is what I see (send in pictures). I tried to access the link/pictures sent by my professor in two computers, and I used Safari, Google Chrome, and I...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I am adding a question to a quiz, how do I change the multiple-choice answers so that choice "a" is not always the correct answer?Mary Greer

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do my parents get sign up to follow their students progress?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am wrapping up grading on the final assignments for a class, and it occurred to me that with the semester ended and the Canvas page now shut down my students would not be able to see my comments for their papers.I would be interested in sharing the...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am not able to enroll a new student. Please advise. Is there a problem with the site today?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you see the grade and not the note icon in the gradebook?  A note was added in the comments and submitted.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to register for  a course but when I select "start a new course" on my dashboard it seems like it is having me create a course instead of joining one. I also can't figure out how to delete the created course. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I assign discussion boards? What is the criteria?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a work-around in the New RCE to avoid having YouTube Videos Embedded? I am finding it a bit clunky and also overwhelming for students and teachers alike when you have other text/information on the page. Thanks for any suggestions!

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to combine two sections of the same course and given it just one name?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I save numerous Power Point Presentations? One by one, or is there a short cut for bringing in multiple PPTs?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have a summer school course that's non-graded, however the teacher wants the students to sumit the assignment through Kami.  Is this possible?

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello folks,If an announcement was deleted (either accidentally or on purpose) is it still retrievable? Can the instructor access a deleted announcement? Can the student access it? Thank you

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to create tabs on my pages, but the instructions are not very clear. Once you've created a page, the instructions state to copy the HTML code, but from where does one copy the code?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm not getting the course.How to start it with.What to do .Plz help me.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I need to adjust the end date for 100+ courses. I don't know of a way to do this without using the API.I am currently trying to access all courses through the API. I have created a new access token and tried the /api/v1/search/all_courses endpoint, b...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello!How i can join a course if i have a join code?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I keep trying to turn in an assignment and every time I press submit it starts to submit and then tells me that something went wrong and to try again later. What can I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I find a video I recorded and saved in Canvas, but accidentally deleted from the announcement I was creating?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I export content of a course I see a warning "Content export files cannot be downloaded after 30 days". What does it mean? That I will not be able to download the files I exported into my computer in another system  (I am going to do it in anoth...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I was trying to do a Google Docs Cloud Assignment and I was given the error message shown in attachment:¨We are sorry, but an error occurred.  If you are the owner...check the logs.¨Any solution?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have a student who cannot log into their Canvas account, Canvas throws an error that her account does not exist. We have looked her up inside Canvas and our SIS has her enrolled in classes and the student's account exists. Would clearing the cache ...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

When pushing a course over from a SIS is there a way to auto-apply a template?  Currently each class is it's own section, so we'd have to apply a template to each course based on the first three digits of the course identifier (aka, EDU, SOC, BIO, et...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to find a link to create a rubric for an assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have an old course from 2017-18 that still shows up on my desktop. How do I make it disappear?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies