Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

In a group assignment submission that is marked using speed grader, how can I manually change one member's mark without changing the rest of the team's marks? 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have set my notifications to receive Announcements and Discussions but am not receiving them. I also see other groups discussions (in addition to my year's group discussion) in my "Discussion" page when I click on it. Can someone from Canvas please...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

why aren't my classes showing on my dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My profile photo is gone. I don't know what happened. I tried to edit it but still the photo does not appear not matter how I tried replacing my photo. What seems to be the problem?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't seem to add files to a quiz while in Quiz Bank mode.  The normal palate on the right is missing.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

List of "people" in Canvas incorrectHello,I just clicked on the "people" section of Canvas and the list of people there are more than the list of my students in class. I have no idea where and how these extra people have been added to the list of peo...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I deleted and then reinstated a Quiz. Now this Quiz is listed in Quizzes but not in my learning modules. How do I transport this Quiz back to my learning module units?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload a google slide onto my canvas page?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

We are having issues with images not displaying in quizzes. The images have been uploaded correctly and appear in the blueprint, but sometimes don't show in the associated courses, while sometimes they do.We are not sure if this is NBN related due to...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When I design a course site in Canvas, I create pages with content that I would like students to have easy access to. I would like to make those links available in the course navigation, but apparently the only way to do this by using the Redirect LT...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My student's have uploaded an image to discussion board.  They all say the image appears the right orientation on their end, but for me, it is sideways.  Is this a Mac vs. PC issue?  I'm using Chrome because Safari doesn't even load the images right ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi , I faced a problem while embedding a quiz  to a video . the problem is that the true and false question appear in French even if my canvas in English . how can I solve this pleease.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

it keeps logging me into my other account that I don't want to be into.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do students see assignment comments in speedgrader?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I haven't found the answer to this anywhere.  How do I ask a multi-part essay question?  For example, I have a 5 part question with a stem.  Each part requires a sentence or two.  Other than repeating the stem with part b), the stem with part c), etc...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

My quizzes have been imported from another LMS. I would like to copy questions from one quiz to another and ideally would like to copy or move quiz questions to question bank? Is this possible? I only see instructions for moving questions between and...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to embed a discussion into a canvas page not just as a link but so they can reply while on the page?

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I sync grades from canvas to peopleSoft?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I remove one of the shells (that I used as a tester) from my Dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was wondering if you could add a tool that would let you complete all attendance for that day. It would read through the day's work and look for the word "attendance". Then it would submit it for you.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to transpose groups and elements within groups from the Assignments area to the Modules area? I am taking a class where I built all of the non-graded pages in the assignments area but now I would like to 'move' them to the Modules area...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

1. How do I create a Sandbox?2. From the Calendar, how do I add an Assignment to my Sandbox course called Practice Assignment?Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

#Puzzled My classes were changed from face to face to online in the middle of the semester. How do add columns to the gradebook for assignments that were required in the classroom venue. For example, one explanations almost gets it, but I don't know ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to add Zoom and Teams Meetings to Canvas to offer a choice for teachers to run their conferences? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Given student A who is in class 1, 2, and 3, I would like something like the following:"Class 1" {   "Assignment 1" : "0.891",   "Assignment 2" : "0.861",   "Assignment 3" : "0.991"}"Class 2" {   "Assignment 1" : "1.000",   "Assignment 2" : "0.861", ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello Canvas Community!I could use your help.I need to create a place (discussion boards or something else?) where learners can post and respond to comments on a given topic.  I also need to export this information and send the data to a team that wi...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can we not import questions into the new quiz items banks from Respondus or other third party tools?Thank you,Karen Matson

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to give all submitted assignments, including discussions, the same grade automatically, but leave the incomplete submissions blank?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I was wondering whether you could please guide me as to how I can set itup so that the results from an Education Perfect test download directly into canvas marks section?Thank youAngela

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies