Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I don't remember how to upload a youtube video to a module page.  Can someone quickly remind me?Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I imported the wrong information.  I need to delete the course I imported.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My district will be moving to Canvas come next school year as our main hub for all the assignments so I created a free account just to see how it works. I noticed with the App Center that there are programs we utilize in the district but not everythi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make Announcements and Assignments "visible" to students? I've tried publish and all other things to no avail. Thanks!

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, new to Canvas.  Will the "To Do" menu always show what needs to be graded, or does it cut off if a certain number of course sections are created?  Or is there a maximum number of submissions before it stops showing on the to do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm an adjunct faculty, if it makes any difference...Thanks

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi,I have been troubleshooting an issue with my SCORM modules failing to register a final grade of complete (graded complete/incomplete) in Canvas since March. They remain incomplete even after the final quiz which tracks the module completion (set t...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 Replies

Require that students read the announcement before having access to content/assignments.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Where can i find the pairing code for my course for my students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to delete all old emails?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change a student's display name?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I recently applied to sbcc and i was able to make a user name and password on pipeline. When i log on to pipeline, there is no student tab. How do i get a student id number? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was watching my online lectures and suddenly when I was going to watch the next video, it wouldn't let me watch it because it states that there is a server error. its been about 10 mins since this happened and I reeeeally need to watch my lectures....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There is nothing in my Home (Homepage).  How do I set this up?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We are looking for information on the process of listing our app in EduApp center.We would like to know the complete process that goes into achieving this task.Will there be any cost involved?Is there any dedicated support channel for EduApp center.W...

• 3 Likes
  • 13 Replies

I have many classic question banks that I would like to make available to new quizzes and also change classic quizzes to the new style. After reviewing several posts about this, I am still unable to make this happen and unsure how to begin.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am teaching a course at a local university this summer and would like to have all of the files from my school's Canvas account available to me in my university Canvas account. Is this doable? If so, how?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I resize an image to fit onto the course card?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

"Failed to create a new item". I am trying to upload a file and I keep getting the above message. I can upload documents such as pdf's but not a video. I have uploaded files such as this in the past, but unable to today. I need assistance please. Tha...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need assistance in reseting my password.  I have requested the link more than 4 times and have wait 30 mins for each and nothing arrives in my email account.  I have check spam and junk - nothing in there either.  Please help

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make files visible to students ?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have to voice record myself but I can't find a way to save and upload it. I would told to ask canvas help to make a media file for me to save my recordings.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My campus upgraded how do I log on now

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

are there any issues showing uploaded presentation in big blue button conference 1/06/20

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I need to "sign on" for your training session and I'v e got no way how! I'm already logged in to Canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I am going to cross-list two courses in Canvas and both courses have content (no submissions). Will the contents be over-wright, or duplicated? Please advise.Thank you!

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I work with a non-profit in Cincinnati that delivers courses for non-profit leadership development.  Can we use Canvas as our LMS?If so, what does it cost if we deliver 30 courses per year to approximately 600 students?  

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to see grades for both students in different schools. Only one child pops up but I still need grades. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies