Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I actually use WAMAP, which is the Washington State precursor (think "beta" or "pilot") to MyOpenMath (MOM), but still its own, fully functioning entity, so the issue would be the same as if I were using MOM...I have one student in one class for whom...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

hello I can't open the VidGrid on my computer, it keeps telling me attempting auto-login. After I click here to complete login, it will refresh the website and not bring me in the course. anyone can help? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am a student in a teaching online certification class.  I want to be able to enable student view of certain items on the dashboard that are now disabled.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The grades I'm posting on the speedgrader do not show up in my gradebook.  Does anyone know why? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I didnt now there was 2 different spots to download my labs and i finished all my labs, why cant i get any credit on my labs? 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Anyone having issues with Conference recordings not appearing? I've used this terrific feature for several years with no issues, so when students told  me last Monday's recording wasn't up, I thought I'd failed to hit the record button. Possible! I'm...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello all,I was wondering if it was possible to customize the links one sees on top of the screen when navigating through course content. For example, is there a way to hide the "Pages" deep link in the below image?Thanks for your time and help!Lane 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Remove an assignment from the grade book.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! I am wanting to make the switch from Google Classroom to a teacher Canvas account. The only thing holding me back is linking tasks with ASSISTments. I have been struggling for a few days and I have added the app, but it seems like it will only wo...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can you copy content/modules from one sandbox to another?  Many thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've created an assignment for students to submit (Online > Website URL & Media Recordings) a recording of work using either Screencastify or the Recording feature in Canvas. Students then submit the assignment pasting the URL to YouTube. In SpeedGra...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can you submit multiple files under one assignment? If so, how??

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why are images not appearing in my class?  I have a MacBook Pro.  It is less than a year old and is updated-OS Catalina 10.15.4.  I am using Safari.  I attached a picture of what I see when I log on to my class in Canvas.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does Canvas Conferences (bigbluebutton) have virtual background options like Zoom? I'd prefer to use Canvas, but the lack of virtual backgrounds is very nearly a deal breaker. I don't want my students to have to reveal the private details of their li...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I would like to know if it is possible to incorporate ZIPGRADE in giving quizzes to my students enrolled in CANVAS? Thanks in advance for answering. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In Conference Class, which is it that the Title of the Conference class, Time and Date does not automatically appear or included in the downloaded class attendance? Only the names of the logged-in students appear in the attendance sheet. Canvas, plea...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know this is a very simple question....I am trying to reply to a thread for the welcome module in my class. Last semester there was a reply button that you pushed which would then create space for you to write your submission. I can not figure out ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have to manually publish the quizzes each week for the students, even after setting the available and due times under the quiz settings.  I have just been making new quizzes and setting the date and times for them to be done, but do not have them u...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I was attempting to do some coursework on my Texas Teachers website under Canvas. It will not allow me to logon? I had a class at Texas State University that used Canvas and I have a logon for that class. However, that logon will not work nor will th...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why does student get error when trying to submit picture or video?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you publish quizzes without showing the answers.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I recorded a Canvas Conference.  Is there anyway to see how many students saw the recording?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to delete a file I have uploaded to my course. How do I do that?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a Blueprint course associated with 11 Associate courses, included one Test course that we use for testing purposes.  Is it possible to sync only with the Test course?  We are testing something and don't want it in the other 11 Associate course...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I have a teacher who has received a guest ERNA account to participate in a Canvas course. In this course we have several sections for teachers to graduate from a trajectory. However, everytime to try to add him to the course Canvas states that ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi.I made a simple program that uses Canvas API to do simple tasks.It is supposed to simplify different tasks for an admin.- Create a new user (w/o notification)- Enroll user to course (w/o notification)- Enroll user to section (w/o notification)- St...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to set up the online final exam. I wish to schedule the final exam for May 25, 2020. When I attempt to do so, I receive the error, "Due date cannot be after term end."Because I'm at a remote campus, our semester ends a week or so after th...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies