Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

hi am unable to login my canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know it have been asked before. But there was no actual solution and the question has already been closed. I have a course with both graduate and undergrad section. The graduate section has an extra task and so its total points are 120 instead of 1...

• 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Hi,I would like to find out, what could be the possible reasons a user cannot hear the presenter they join a conference on Big Blue Button ?If it is their earphones settings problem, what is the recommended setting we should advise users to adjust to...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to recover deleted discussion assignments

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a subject coordinator. I wish to administer a mid-semester take-home examination with the following 3 properties: (1) the students will have an 8-hour window in which to access the exam; (2) once they have accessed it, each will have 3 hours to ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

whenever i finish a quiz on connect and it brings me back to canvas the score still stays at 0%

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to add columns in Canvas for grades that were generate by paper submission.  I have set up the Assignments.  When I go to Grades I see the columns.  When I click on a cell to enter a student's grade, I am unable enter it.  There is a box with...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas needs a sorting mechanism for the Moderate function in Quizzes. After I grade a batch, the next quiz comes to the queue in a completely random spot. I've had to start a handwritten list of who has taken the quiz, so each time a new one is subm...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Canvas currently has a way to grade a single quiz question at a time (where the instructor needs to keep clicking to the next student). But, this feature is poorly implemented and takes more time to grade than just grading a single exam at a time.Wil...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello.  I want to insert a booklet for students to refer to in a Module or as my front page.  It is in files and I'm not able to manually transfer it over and my "download" doesn't work.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to let Students See The Correct Answers even after quiz available until date.  At this moment I can let them see the correct answer. However, I have to increase the Available Until date of the quiz. As a result a student can still take late qu...

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How come I can not be able to submit my assignments during the test ? It doesn’t had submission on the right side of the screen. I’m not late and I’m on time for the submission. Some reason it not allow to submission for my test. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a few Quizzes that I need to do but I cannot watch or click the instructional videos no matter what device Im on... I've tried my MacBook, phone, desktop and they all will not allow me to watch the video's I've ran out of ideas to fix this...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I allow the student to see the quiz they submitted after it is corrected

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In classic quizzes, I want to be able to set an until date to match the due date, but after the until date passes I want students to be able to view their attempt and see which questions they got right or wrong (for studying purposes); I do not want ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have specific solutions I'd like to display next to the essay question to be graded for the TA's to grade.  I can create "rubrics" but they're for the whole quiz.  Is there a way to show the "solution" for the essay so graders have it visible while...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I tried to link a survey monkey url to an assignment and I get a message that says: couldn't find valid settings for this link.  How do I recover my assignment and make the survey monkey link work?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

buen día, al realizar un examen, hay manera de evitar que los alumnos puedan alternar entre ventanas con la intención de buscar la respuesta en internet, y si lo hacen que se les cancele el examen en automático, gracias por su apoyoTranslation from G...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I download the registered students' names to an excel file?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have one quiz that is not showing up in "Grades". Is it because the due date has not passed yet? Is there any way to let future quizzes show in the "Grades"?Today's date: April 24, 2020Quiz that doesn't show up in grades:publishedstudents have take...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello Canvas experts. I'm looking for a way for students to enter activity hours completed to receive credit for the course. These activities will not be mandatory for each student, but the hours allocated to each activity will be preset (Activity A=...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I move pages from a course I taught last year to this year's course?  I am wondering if there is a faster way than copying and pasting each one.Thanks,Kathie

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can students be given ownership of their own attendance?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Under course progress, for only one of my students the grades wont save. What should I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I give Canvas permission to use my mic and camera when I, as a student, try to record a video in discussion?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can the New quiz have scientific notation used in formula questions? I thought it could last i tried.It doesn't seem to take numbers like 1E-10 or 1x10^-10. It does seem to like big numbers like 1E10.If not I may go bang my head on a rock for a few a...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where's teach? looking on instructors page left side - is there a drop down -- help new clinical instructor !!!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I registered as a teacher and I should have registered as a student.  Can you help me?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies