Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I undo a passage I've highlighted?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I save assignments and or my class so that I do not have to reupload everything?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do you move district email to canvas page

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am going to retire from the school system I work for; I would like to move my past enrollment (previous courses and activities ) to an account free for teachers that you guys offer so How do I do that?Can someone contact me and help me ? I tried an...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to use a quiz from a previous semester with images embedded within the questions.  They images are saved and uploaded to CANVAS files as png files.  For some reason, I can no longer see these images, and even when I try to upload a new im...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have recorded 2 conferences this week in Canvas.  The first one was recorded Tuesday and is still not available for viewing. I use this feature weekly and it has never taken more than 24 hours for the recording to render.  I was wondering if anyone...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Some of my older modules in 1 of my courses has disappeared.  How can I retrieve them? Will I still be able to access student work on the module?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Does anyone get the following when integrating with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra?Unable to launch the Blackboard Collaborate scheduler.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you type a fraction in quizzes?

• 5 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I have noticed that there has been some discussion about instructors being able to see who likes an announcement or a post.  I assumed that I would be able to view this so I set up liking an announcement as a way to give extra credit for reading it (...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I assigned a quiz containing multiple choice and written responses.  When I enter the points for the written portions, the test does not accept the points. Near the bottom of the test it shows "fudge points."  When I add the points there they get cal...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How does the "Missing" status work? Only a few of my assignments do it automatically after the due date. How can I make all assignments automatically turn to "Missing" after due date?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I started a new class using Canvas Conferences, and I have recorded all of my lectures so far. In the past, it would take a few hours for the recordings to be saved in Conferences, and then they would appear as a drop-down button under each Conferenc...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I upload an assignment to Canvas for an online class?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I enable anonymous student feedback? I could not see a setting like this for the Discussions...Thanks,PK

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I have a teacher who created a Google Doc with images and attached it to a Google Cloud Assignment. In Canvas some students are reporting that they only see a grey box with an exclamation point icon inside it instead of the image. When the teacher sh...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can you load in a question bank from a textbook publisher into Canvas to create a quiz?  I can't believe I need to type in every question and the four multiple choice answers.Dr M

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How long after I register and pay does it take for Canvas to say I have enrolled in a class?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am new to education.  I need help putting together a syllabus for middle school literature - can anyone help me in that?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have 3 videos created in Camtasia 2020 and rendered to Google Drive. I don't want to embed the videos on the canvas page because it doesn't look visually pleasing. How do I link each video text to the video in Google Drive without embedding the vid...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

A faculty in Teacher Education is asking how to add an Adjunct Instructor to the canvas course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am no longer enrolled in the class since one of them ended last year and the other last semester yet they still show in the courses tab on Canvas. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a 16 page file that students are trying to upload each individual page, is there a limit to the number of attachments they can submit at one time?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello everyone! I hope this is an easy question. I am working on making an orientation module for our international students. I would like to find student guides in as many languages available. I have only been able to find Spanish and Portuguese. Ar...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Why can't we see grade distribution graphs from students in "Test student" mode? This is a serious oversight for instructors not to be able to view what their students can see. 

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I print out  print out the attendance record for the entire class?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to enable two different grading schemes in one Canvas course based on section. So students in section 12345 will have grade scheme A applied to their final grade and students in section 56789 will have grade scheme B applied to their final gra...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I create sand box courses for my faculty?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have exported my gradebook into an excel document.  Where is the course folder for me to upload the files?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have published assignments but some are not showing up.  The Module shows no published assignments.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies