Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hi Canvas community...I am new to Canvas, and I am going to record some work on my desktop in Panopto...can I do this in a Canvas page?  Can I save the recordings in a Canvas place?   thanks...Timothy

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to embed an audio file into an image in Canvas...so that when you click on an image audio or a song will play?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

First is there a way to quickly mark missing assignments as such?  Right now, I am going through and marking all the blanks in my gradebook as missing one by one and it's a bit time consuming.  Secondly I was forced to tell Canvas what percentage a M...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

There is an audio problem. Cannot connect to microphone.  Not allowing echo test.  Error 1004

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

#Is there a single location for my students to look for their grades?

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I have question about the type of files or media recordings that is allowed by canvas for submitting assignment.I read this information from canvas guide "An Assignment is a Canvas assignment that can be submitted online through text entry, file uplo...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Has anyone noticed, recently, the massive disparity between what the API call reports and just spot checking the actual course?I spot checked several students in several courses and all of the data is off, like way off. These are past courses so ther...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

hi i'm writing from Greece!We re trying to have some conferences since morning but all of us get error 1004 call fialure reason not found on different computers and on different areas. What can why do to resolve the problem? we re using the free teac...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello there,We are encountering a strange issue where our enrolment id's are changing and we have no idea why.Has anyone experienced this?The original ID from enrolling the student in the beginning of the term says it has been deleted - and is confir...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is it possible to download completed quiz responses not just the results? I am looking to store the evidence for future audit purposes.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, I'm trying to integrate Canvas with Zoom but I'm getting this error:while(1);{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"unknown client"}I follow this guide:https://zoomsupport.cosocloud.com/knowledgeBase/11320280 Everything went smoth and ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

In our organization, we do a lot of observation and feedback between peers and administrators as a part of professional development.  What have you found are good things to measure or evaluate when looking at the instructor's performance and how they...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can’t log in on canvas if I was using WiFi. It’s said NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID.I am saying this is the problem with WiFi because I can’t log in with my phone and PC if I was using WiFi.I have searched and cleared my cookies but it doesn’t ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I hide the letter grade in Gradebook?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

i go to my modules to see my reading assignments and cant get it to show.i cant take a test if i cant read the story!FIRST TIMER! HELP!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to do view an image that is on a quiz. Whenever i take a quiz the image doesn't pop up at all and I have no idea how to view it 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, I have a second in my grade book the is for Imported assignments.  It is throwing my grades off.  Can anyone tell me how to remove it from my gradebook?  Thank you, Amy

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Why is there a lag in a long SpeedGrader marking rubric? It is very annoying and makes the SpeedGrader  the SlowGrader

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can i set up for students to retake quiz but they only need to do incorrect questions?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Buenas noches,En principio no se si puedo escribirles en español, tengo un problema con mi perfil, soy estudiante y he intentado ingresar a tomar una evaluación por primera vez en el sistema y me es imposible, tengo hasta mañana para tomar la evaluac...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi I have a MacBook and when I log into dashboard to see announcments and other catagories, when I click on one it doesn't show me any text at all, it is blank. Do I need to download something or what can solve this? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I must prove my learning in Blend 101. I am working from a home HP personal computer. I have done the work over and over and all I see in modules is an external link symbol. This is putting my job in jeopardy. What do I do? I am aTA.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I manually enter a quiz grade for a student who took the exam at adaptive services and not online?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I add a new student into data base and get an entry code?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Lately, even though I have my Notifications set in Canvas to send me an email every time a student sends me a message in the Inbox, some of the messages do not trigger the email. Currently, out of approximately 50 students, there are two for whom I d...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I tell if students are reading the announcements?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When in SpeedGrader, it's super easy to toggle between students (there's even a drop down menu).  But what about toggling between Assignments when you're in SpeedGrader and want to stay with the same student?  With all the remote assignments coming i...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I add a module to student 'to do' list? Very new to Canvas...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have just copeid a course into my Canvas account but when i look in student view the conference button doesn't appear. How do i re-enable the conference feature for the students, please?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies