Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I reset a quiz for a student to retake as a teacher if the quiz was not created by me?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

how can i get my canvas account to stop going blank when i click on an assignment.

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How can I see grades up to a specific date for each student in my class, i.e. Jan 2 - March 13th?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can mark up a submission that is an upload of a picture of the student's work but when they do a text entry submission the mark up tools do not appear.  Can I mark up a text entry submission?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

As an instructor: when I create an assignment, how do I tell the students how to submit their responses....do I just say use the text box?  Some of my students are unsure how to submit answers.....

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

where can I buy the canvas license + Cloud server ?? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We can't see any of the submitted documents in SpeedgGrader; all we see is a light pink field where the document should be. This seems to be site-wide, and it happens in all the browsers I've tried (Opera, Chrome, Firefox) under Windows (I don't have...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The file required for my assignment is doc. not .doc or .docx, which is why my submission is not being accepted. Does doc. even exist, if so how do I change my files to that?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there, A mistake has been made where two assignments have been set up in Canvas, but they are actually the same assignment. Students marks have been provided - therefore some students have received results against the first assignment and other st...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! Can anyone tell me please the correct time zone to set when administering quiz? My students cannot access it due to different time zone of canvas. I am from the Philippines. Thank you! 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can I  divide my quizzes in two categories so that I can the see the grades of students in the two categories e.g. say physics and math in addition to the overall cumulative grades

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello. I work in a VET/privately owned RTO, so we are adding new 'people' to courses all the time and at the course level. We currently don't manage course enrollments/registrations through an integration with our SIS (aXelerate). Is it possible to d...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear Friends,I'm a supervisor of my school. I have a question that: The teacher asks students to submit regular exams. Student has successfully submitted to the teacher (for the subject). So, where do I go to see the tests that a student has submitte...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For my school district, we have iPads and I can see all of my courses and assignments on my iPad but when I use my laptop I cannot see anything. My dashboard is essentially blank, and when I go to open files inside modules, its a blank screen. I am c...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The first question on my quiz got dropped somehow. I added the question to the end of the quiz, but it really belongs at the beginning. How can I move (re-locate) this question to the beginning of the quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Recovering a deleted exam/scores. I did something really stupid and accidentally deleted an exam from the assignments that removed all grades, then, from the gradebook. Please someone tell me I there is some hidden trash can somewhere that I can retr...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have a student taking his final through Proctorio.  Proctorio or something closed him out when he was only partially through the test.  Since I have clicked no re-entry, he cannot get back in.  He did not check out, the system checked him out.  Pro...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I have to apy for blue button after 10 conferences in my class? Lindagoodrich731@gmail.com or 713.366.1698

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I recover a page that was accidentally deleted?  this is urgent.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I know if my assignment was submitted successfully?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have many publishers that are using "examview" can I import the questions into a canvas course? If so, How?Stacey Campo

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am just getting started with Canvas and was wondering if you can import your students from aeries to Canvas or do I have to enter each student and email?  Thank you in advance!

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello Canvas usersIn Canvas, Collaborate Ultra, is there a way students can email each other without having to direct their emails to the Unit Convenor to then forward on (ie the Unit convenor is the main point of contact at this stage)? We prefer st...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

After recording my video i click the save button still my recorded video window not closing and also not pop up in my Canvas announcements ?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I make a worksheet interactive on Canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I use Google Voice.  It seems like you won't allow me to add it as a textable number.  Is there anything that I can do to change that?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello!In all the classes I teach I usually have students present a concept from the course material for that day. The student simply has to find a concept, idea, or key term in the reading and create a short presentation around it to lead the class d...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Dear Friends,I user "GET" method to get all account users to my web service on local and show json into a table like that:<html><head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css">...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

As a student, I have a list of quizzes.  Some have been completed and some haven't but when I look at the list of quizzes I can't see a way to know how to tell which is which.  If I come back next week and don't remember exactly where I left off, how...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to create a quiz for my students. Is it possible to set up a quiz question in a way that students can decide whether to answer it by writing a paragraph or two in some provided box, or by uploading a pdf or jpg document? In other words, ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies