Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How do I enable an option for student view? For example, if I set up a Discussion or Conference how do I allow the student to be able to access it? Take the little eye with a slash off.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-01-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I create a test course shell so I can import a template into it? Please and thankyou

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to add questions from my question bank.  I have several quizzes listed in my question bank but not all.  How do I make sure all of my quizzes are also in my question bank?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How to unpublish a course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! I was writing a discussion post and pressed something (a specific key or keys I guess) by accident and all of my discussion was deleted. This is really frustrating, as I had to remember what I typed and redo the whole thing. This has actually hap...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how do i delete a canvas account ?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My child has multiple teachers, is there a way to combine the classes onto one account on canvas or do i need to have multiple accounts?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-31-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I type the Spanish vowel accents#

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This is a two in one question.   First of all, I had forgotten my password to an account that I created on Monday (This monday) and I tried to sign in again today but my password was incorrect. I retried to do the "Forgot Password?" but I never got a...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,So we have set up our grade 1/2 for all 4 classes in CANVAS and we wish to sync.However, when sync button blue top right is selected it shows History only, no information enclosed, no associations or other....only the DONE button, bottom right ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Has anyone integrated TopHat Test into their Canvas instance? If so, were there any major roadblocks that you encountered? Thank you!William

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can someone advise on how I can get my Apple laptop or desktop to have dashboard work for canvas?  It works on my PC but not my apple products.  The dashboard screen will not load...Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need help to complete my classes.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas class consists of 2 sessions, they are supposed to take quizzes at different times. I make the quiz available to one session at 8:30-9:00, the other session at 10:30-11:00, this is easy. However one student need to take the quiz at a time d...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have set and published, are announcements sent to emails?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am getting a message that says error failed to enter.  This happens when I try to open an assignment.  The teacher said others don’t have this problem.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I click on the tabs on the left side of the canvas screen, nothing loads. I am able to access the information form my phone, but when I use safari, chrome, and firefox on my laptop, I cannot see any of the information when I click on the tabs. E...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to disable the notifications sent out to students every time I make a change to a classroom? I know they can manage their notification, but that it not what I am looking for. We have a college-wide classroom, and we don't want to bomba...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I was making a formula question in New Quizzes and the answers weren't coming out right.  I troubleshooted the different parts of my formula.  I found that the rad_to_deg and deg_to_rad functions were working backwards (see image).  I went to Classic...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Experienced online instructors, can you please share your wisdom and knowledge?I am failing to understand the purpose of designating a page, an assignment, etc., as "Add to student to-do," which appears at the bottom of pages when you edit them. I un...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I get from my Dashboard to Sandbox?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When using Peer Reviewed assignment, What do the students see?How do they respond?How can the Peer Reviews be graded?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-12-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does anyone know why teachers  are getting errors in ungraded assignments? ”Error Something went wrong” or “Application Error”. Is it due to overloading the system?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

HOw do I transfer multiple files from Google docs to canvas?  Do I have to download them all in order to bulk upload?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-06-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I restore deleted page or assignment?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I looked all over Canvas and I can't solve this problem. Having difficulty getting my students enrolled in my course. I'm a new teacher and I created a new course. I followed all the instructions. I already verified my email address, published the co...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Posted a quiz. How do I look to see who completed the quiz and what were their scores?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I apply a macro to more than one ticket in the new ticket system?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I link a discovery ed assignment under a Module?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Front page

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies