Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

When using Peer Reviewed assignment, What do the students see?How do they respond?How can the Peer Reviews be graded?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-12-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does anyone know why teachers  are getting errors in ungraded assignments? ”Error Something went wrong” or “Application Error”. Is it due to overloading the system?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

HOw do I transfer multiple files from Google docs to canvas?  Do I have to download them all in order to bulk upload?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-06-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I restore deleted page or assignment?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-31-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I looked all over Canvas and I can't solve this problem. Having difficulty getting my students enrolled in my course. I'm a new teacher and I created a new course. I followed all the instructions. I already verified my email address, published the co...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Posted a quiz. How do I look to see who completed the quiz and what were their scores?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I apply a macro to more than one ticket in the new ticket system?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I link a discovery ed assignment under a Module?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Front page

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have uploaded files from the modules screen.  When I select the files tab I find I have one long list of all the files.  Can I put these files into sub-directories to make it more organized?  I know how to do this but will Canvas  lose the files an...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

A teacher in my district is syncing her content using a blueprint course, and everything is going out like it should except to one class. Prior to our district shutdown for Covid-19, she has been able to sync to all of her classes. What would cause t...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-21-2020 View Solution
  • 4 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I am new to canvas. When I try to type a grade in the gradebook next to the name, it won't let me enter a grade. There is a drop down menu that says 0/0. How do I enter a grade like 75?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Recently had to do a discussion board in of my classes, After almost being done, I i accidentally pressed the back button. When I tried to undo what had happened everything was gone, almost close to 1,200 words vanished and untraceable, is there any ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I copy modules from one course to another? Thank you

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I upload a document or PDF to my canvas course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I use a word document that I have created and put it in canvas?  How?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am setting up classes for Adult learners I want 4 different sections, K-2, grades 3-5, grades Middle School +. do I use Modules to create those 4 sections? Within each one of those groups do I create 4 Whats (like sub-modules?) for reading, spellin...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a graded quiz at the end of each week. In the graded quiz, I have some autograded multiple-choice questions, but I would like to include some ungraded free response questions that are just for my feedback, questions like, "What was your muddie...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How do I make the ASSIGNMENTS tab visible to students?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I used the External Tool to post Google Cloud Assignments but it is prompting my students to authorize access to the documents. They cannot access the Docs or Slides, even when they add their password.  How can they access their assignments? googledo...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Everyone communicates differently and that’s okay; however, when communicating with people, it is imperative that we do so effectively. Effective communication is an important key to reaching success. Let’s say Sarah had an important test to take onl...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am a TA in other courses and "to do" keeps showing things from those courses. How do I remove them so they never show up? Thanks!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have teachers that are not assigned any courses in our SIS integration.  How do I know what sub-account they are and how to I get them into  a specific sub-account?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My team is wondering how to upload pages from their Iready workbooks into assignments, just like the county is doing for packets going home. We can download them but we do not know how to upload them into lesson plans on line, or as a link to click o...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I import TestGen questions onto Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I use a Panopto recording in two different courses? How do I move it from one course to the other?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how many classes/courses can I sign up for?  attempting to sign up for my teachers classes (im a math coach at district level) and it stopped me at 5-6.thanks Leslie

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to see the last time a student logged into a Canvas course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a version history of Assignments? I see the one for Page, but can't find anything for other items. My suspicion is there isn't one. A teacher of mine said her past edits were missing when she went into her course today. My thought is she may...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

What happens if I can't read the feedback that my teacher has given out to me but I can't open?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies