Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I sign in for the Improving patient outcomes course Friday 4/17 at 9 ? I substituted this course for another that I booked double...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear Friends,My students told us that: They are uploaded success exams file (pdf,doc,png) to teacher of course.Cavas notification that he/she uploaded success.But this file not on submission folder, and the teacher not see any file here?why? This hap...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

My quiz is published. I have double and triple checked it. Why can't my students open the quiz? ##canvasquiz‌ 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do you shuffle the questions in Canvas, I have been trying without results, please help.Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

I DONT HAVE MY DAUGHTERS JOIN CODE, IM NOT SURE HOW TO GET HER ASSIGNMENTS THAT HER TEACHER ASSIGNED TO HER THIS WEEK. PLEASE HELP. NEW TO CANVAS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am offering a quiz and the time limit needs to be increased for one student to allow more time.  How do I go about posting this exam?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why don't I get a notification in my To Do list when students submit questions from  "New Quizzes" that need grading?  Please enable this feature (just like from classic quizzes, where it would take you directly to speed grader)

• 10 Likes
  • 7 Replies

A small minority of my students cannot see images I embed in quiz questions, even though they all get the same quiz.  I don't know if it's always the same students--I haven't had enough experience to find that or any other pattern  Is this a known pr...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I ran four quizzes over the past week and always unchecked the box for "Let Students See The Correct Answers".  And so far as I know, no one saw the answers until I published the grades.  Today I ran two more, and after each one I was deluged with em...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a place to find usernames and passwords? Our Classlink is down and a kid doesn't know their stuff.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you copy a test between courses in canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In this midst of virtual learning, I created a module which allows my students to upload work along the way. I now want to create the module I created for this week but I don't have the option to duplicate. Is there a reason why? I made the module fr...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there a way to link the Course Summary to a 'page'?  Or is it only available to view on the Syllabus?Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know what the symbol looks like to say students have submitted an assignment, but what tells me when they have resubmitted an assignment or a comment on that assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to set up answers for quiz questions that are "fill in multiple blanks" as non case sensitive?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Everyone,Our team recently started testing Badgr to issue badges for students/trainees that have completed training courses in canvas.   We have installed Badgr Australia to some of the courses and we succeeded in automatically awarding the badges...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I have all my assignments appear on my canvas calendar? Is this a teacher or a student "setting feature"??

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I would like to only return the essay portion of the exam for the students to be able to see.  Is that possible?  I would like for the students not be able to keep and review multiple choice questions after the exam is over. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have created a course that functions as an assessment that is comprised of multiple modules. This assessment is used on a weekly basis with a new group of users. I want to be able to enroll a single group of students on a weekly basis without inter...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Currently, I utilize Adobe Captivate to create training videos/simulations for the EMR my hospital uses. Is there a way to integrate the quiz functions within Adobe to interface with Canvas? By integrate, I mean calculate a pass or fail score? I am i...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi there.As a totally new Canvas user, I'm wondering Is there any way to create a comment bank in Canvas speedgrader?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi, I saw a 5-year-old thread posted in which folks expressed frustration with Canvas' difficulty in letting instructors grade quizzes by question instead of by student. Evidently things have not improved since then. Can someone give me a sense of wh...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Our program had one large Canvas course with all our students dumped into it (we divided it into sections and groups). We have now set up individual Canvas courses for each teacher (hooray!). The problem is, we want to unpublish the original large Ca...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone know if they have found that when going through the "checks", in Respondus Lock Down Browser, the environment check  tab is missing.  This is the second test I have taken where I am not prompted to use my computer to scan my environment...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi I have not been able to login to my Texas Teachers account even after asking for a reset password. It says that my info is not correct but in past I have been able to login before. Who can I contact so that I can login to the portal? #texasteacher...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to figure out how to set availability dates along with a due date for my quiz created with the New Quizzes feature. I did not see anything listed in Settings, so I don't know if that is no longer an option or if I am just missing it! 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have created a course where there are around 270 students. When I add people to the course, I can list all emails, but afterwards I should add the names of each student one by one. Is there an easier way to do this?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I imported a quiz from a QtI file and I want to change the point value of the questions.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I import module content into google drive?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all! I want students to access pages in a module by clicking on links in an image map. That's all set up and works fine. I've also hidden the "Modules" navigation button so they cannot see all the pages in the Module. However, when they find one o...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies