Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

make an assignment available only after submission of prior assignment

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to restore a course on Canvas that has previously been withdrawn on VETtrak? 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I cannot get my google form to link to the words "quick check" on my page. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What is the recommended way to do layout in the new RCE? We have just begun migrating our LMS to Canvas.Some of our teachers want to keep the look of their pages built in the drag-and-drop editor of the other LMS; at least initially, until they feel ...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi,I am having some issues with syncing.  We have created content in the blueprint, then synced it and pushed it out to the respective classes.  However when we do this one class doesn't get the updates.  Andy

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In our Canvas instance, my role is Admin and part of my duties include creating images and videos for our courses. When I've uploaded the files they keep my id as owner. When I add the videos to a Page, I see the full list of videos in the right side...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear Friends,We want upgrade bigbluebutton to premium, present it's limit 10 conferences video call.Please guide me how to do?an Email for contact with bigbluebutton or any thing we can.thank you!!!

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyoneWe are using Announcements as a way of communicating a weekly schedule with students.  Some staff are opting to open these up for comments.  Had a few staff ask if they will receive an email if a students respond to their announcement with...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How many people can virtually attend using Canvas Conferencing?  Is there a max capacity?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do students have to integrate Google drive through their individual accounts or is that something that the administrators can do globally.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I email an entire class with one blanket email?  How can I email everyone enrolled in my classes?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I copy a module to another section of the same course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I noticed that announcements I made last week are no longer in the Announcement field. Why would they disappear? How can I check if they actually were posted?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I embed a Google Doc?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

So I learned the hard way not to copy a quiz and think I'm starting from scratch. I need to move the video recording I had in the previous quiz to a new quiz. How do I do that?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I’d like to have students send me reports on assigned labs, & I would like to grade them, include comments & send the grades reports back to them.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I paste an image that I have on my snipping tool for a quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I created an assignment group. Ok.Now I will apply a quiz, individual, and the box 'Assignment Grupo' in the Quiz appears is filled with the group name and the quiz automatically appears in the Assigment area.I am unrestly unsure that the stude...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way in canvas to take an existing quiz and save it as a new quiz version so I can then go in and modify questions without actually creating a new exam from scratch?I am asking this, because it is nice to have a different versions of a quiz...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am creating a quiz for my students using the new quizzes feature. I have created a question bank and added a new question to the quiz using that question bank. However, whenever I try to change from "Use all questions" to "Randomly select questions...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I remove or change a percentage category from a course? I have a category worth 20% that should not appear for this term. Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

While making a quiz using Filling in the Blank, when I enter correct answers, which are often longer sentences for the type of quizzes I give, I receive warnings that my answer keys are over the 80 character limit. When I ignore it, my answer keys ar...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

how do I change my password?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload a power point to Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I copy a quiz from one class to another? I have entered the questions and answers in one quiz.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I log out one student and login another? we only have one computer. It keeps only logging the first student.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Some of my recorded concluded Conferences are gone.  How do I find them?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I've recently begun using the external tool Hypothesis Collaborative Annotation Tool in my classes. The tool itself is exactly what I have been looking for, however, several of my students are reporting that their pages are becoming unresponsive or t...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

how do I know my student submitted work but teacher hasent reviewd

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies