Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How can I set up an account for more than one student?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Ok friends how do I upload/save a 9.47 video i made right on canvas? When I got done recording I clicked save and nothing happened

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi, I am migrating a lecture class online. I will use either Pages or Modules to organize my class sessions. I have created numerous voice-over Powerpoints, recorded via Zoom and uploaded to My Media. I would like to embed links to these videos so th...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Im not able to see the icons on my dashoard. They appear gray out and constantly blinking. I try to reload the page using plug ins but no help. What to do? Also, not able to see/access discussions on my computer. I am using an iMac. Thanks for your h...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have had a few submissions from students that the text is either in red or blue. And noticed that it was word for word the exact same as another students. Is the text in color telling me that students are cheating? Or is there another way to see if...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

At the top it has Mrs

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you set up the Remind texting app within Canvas? What are your experiences with it?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Customize idiotic cheesy things like "Nothing for now", "Nohting for the next week", (when there is plenty announced in the home page and discussion headers but Canvas can't read that), and "... which might be of interest to you" (would prefer someth...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have canvas for teacher material imported school is not listed when a student is registeringWhere do I find the invitation code to give to student?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am an instructor and 3 of my students have not been able to authenticate. Can I authenticate for them on my end? Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

There was a training this morning and if we finish all of the training modules by midnight tonight we will get bonus pay. I have completed all of the modules, quizzes, and assignments however, it is not registering under my grades. I have triple and ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally submitted the incorrect document under a group file and it isn't giving me the option to delete it, just view it. How do I go ahead and delete it?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Help! I deleted pages! Can I recover them?# how to recover a deleted page

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I change passwords for my students to log in on Canvas with their families? I teach pre-K so this is a first using this tool. My parents have never logged in before. I have student ID numbers, but no passwords. Thank you for any help with this...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do i send a personal message to students with attachments?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you retrieve accidentally deleted quiz?

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How to combine questions from two instructors into one quiz

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to add captions to a video media file that I inserted in a Page. I uploaded both the .mp4 and the .vtt file to Files, then tried to add this tag to the embed code: <track src="/courses/0/files/0.vtt/download" kind="subtitles" srclang="en" labe...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I’m teaching art remotely and I want to see their work and I want them all to see what theyve created. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do students see the comments i have made on their submitted work in speed grader?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am teaching nursing and my exam has some math questions. Is there a calculator embedded in canvas that the student can access?

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

When using ConferZoom, is there an easy way to link the meeting invite to an announcement?  I cannot find an invite link within the Conferzoom calendar and I cannot link to the conferzoom event from the announcements (or other pages, modules for that...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I find out which students are logged on to Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I combine to courses into one?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In an economics course, I need sometimes to include a graph in a Canvas quiz that is part of a question? How can I do this?  I already have a graph in the question (see Attachment). But, it does not go up with the rest of the text.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I would like to take the modules I have made and put them under categories like Math, Reading, Phonics...etc.  How do I do this?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Earlier all my kids were listed and now they are gone. A parent tried to re-enroll and said my enroll link/number does not work.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do you add thing in a student "to do list"

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I'm creating a multiple choice quiz for my students. I chose the correct answer in the green box as I added each question. When I went to student view to see what students were seeing, the letter answer was shown in the choices. How do I make the ans...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Deleting broken linksI had some broken links on a page and deleted the content. It now shows as a small grey icon. I can't remove the icon, even though I have deleted the content. It still shows as a broken link when I validate the links in settings....

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies