Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Once I hide an assignment, how do I get it to show again?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Good afternoon,I was not sure to ask when my April Microeconomics class would be available. I am stuck at home I would like to set things up ahead of time, if I may. Thank you.Opie

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm stuck. I have created my profile and updated my notifications as well as completed a bio. That's as far as I can get. I've been working on this for over an hour, feeling really frustrated and dumb! How can I get assistance other than reading othe...

• 0 Likes
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

So, when creating a quiz, an instructor wants to assign the quiz to just a couple students.When the instructor goes to the "Assign to" field, and clicks inside the field, Canvas auto-displays a drop down window with a list of sections, student names,...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

1.  Can you set up a conference for a certain time within the set up?  2.  Do you have to invite all students in your course or can you just invite one class at a time?  How do you do this if it is possible?3.  Is there a way for teachers to write on...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way for student to have access again to CANVAS account? He disenrolled 6 March 2020 from OUSD-Lincoln Middle

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created my class in Canvas. I went to push Publish and it says I need to confirm my registration in the email. I went to the email and clicked the link but it says I already completed the process. (Some of the problem may have come from completing ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I created a syllabus under MODULES in the sandbox and tried to publish it.  Is there a way I can copy the syllabus from MODULES and move it to one of my classes on Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I link my Canvas course to my Google Classroom?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't see what my professor is screen sharing or hear anyone when we have conferences. An error pops up saying: "Failure on call (reason = incompatible SDP) (error 1004). When I tried the app on my phone, I would click join but nothing pops up at a...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

What does the home page look like to the students?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I videotaped myself reading (almost 15 min) and then created the assignment with the video to the wrong calendar.  How can I switch it to the right calendar?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to duplicate a module and all content from one course to another.  How do I do this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,Two of my classes did not have the “Conference” button visible on Canvas. I was able to email the students a link for the conference after I created it. How do I enable the Conference button for those 2 classes? Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can a student submit a Word Document as an Assignment using a MAC computer? Are there any pictures with instructions a student to follow?Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do I take attendance in Conferences?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I create a link to an assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I enable the microphone on Canvas to record?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally deleted an assignment and now the submissions from that assignment are gone with it. Is there anything I can do to retrieve them?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to allow multiple submissions in an assignment but i do not find that option. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm trying to remove an account and the answers I've been getting are not applicable. As recommended, I have gone into my account but there is no "help" button on the bottom left and the help option on the bottom right only seems to let me post, etc....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Many of the images I uploaded into my courses files are not showing today, as well as many of my students' account image faces are not showing when I use Speed Grader (only question marks in its place).  I just updated my iMac OS to Catalina 10.15.4 ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One, Canvas is so annoyingly unintuitive with not enough error messages or guidance in the menus.Two, I imported a class and all my assignments are marked "imported assignments" so it does not let me move the discussion to 'discussions'.Second, it im...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I add myself as an observer to multiple children? When I attempt, it says user already in use.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

hi, how many modules or units can i create...am i limited to a specific number?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can I delete files in previous canvas courses? I teach in semesters, and I'm trying to modify items in last semester's course. None of the typical instructor buttons seem to be live for a previous course, and I would like to delete an old answer key ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello all,Been having no trouble putting an image in canvas until today.  Today, I embed the image and I get a blank box with smaller blue box with a ? mark in it on my end.  I restarted everything hoping that would fix the issue and it would go back...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies